Baroness PF nail in nose?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when a mod asks you to stop doing something, do it. this is the last time I'm debating with you about it

don't poke the bear :lecture

I once called Stink a nincompoop and he dropped the mod hammer on me. I guess I poked the bear :(

:pfft:

I am not into the GI Joe line but even I am tempted to get this as it looks so good. I wish people would stop nitpicking at things, this hasn't even been released yet, its called a prototype for a reason. If the final product comes with a face like an explosion in a paint factory then there would be something to complain about. :peace

The OP was not nitpicking on things. Just a valid question. I am wondering about that wire myself.
Pretty sure it will be gone when the product is released, still doesn't mean we can't talk about it. If we all sat and waited for final products before we talk about them it would be talking part of the fun out of the whole experience :)

And to whoever say that it's not like we will be looking at it from 4" away - Try to tell it to SW fans about the flare angle on Vader's helmet, or Predators fans who complain about the size of it's teeth...

Can we all have opinions, and still get along? Sure we can!
{{{{{{{{{{ GROUP HUG }}}}}}}}}}}}}

The OP was not nitpicking on things. Just a valid question. I am wondering about that wire myself.
Pretty sure it will be gone when the product is released, still doesn't mean we can't talk about it. If we all sat and waited for final products before we talk about them it would be talking part of the fun out of the whole experience :)

And to whoever say that it's not like we will be looking at it from 4" away - Try to tell it to SW fans about the flare angle on Vader's helmet, or Predators fans who complain about the size of it's teeth...

Can we all have opinions, and still get along? Sure we can!
{{{{{{{{{{ GROUP HUG }}}}}}}}}}}}}

Agreed on all accounts!!! If we cant post our opinions why on god green earth would any of us waste a single second on a statue discussion forum :clap:rotfl

Posting opinions of the opinions of others is an expression of opinion, equal to the expression of an opinion of a collectible.

(Say that ten times fast.)

maybe sideshow is still tinkering with things and that's why the pin is there

That makes the most sense.

I was referring to the fact that the size of the frames was not exaggerated. If anything, the card art was extreme. The statue's frames are conservatively proportioned by comparison.

of course the pin could be there just so the sculptor gets the placement correct on the face too...I just thought of that

I think some people are reading too much into things

Last edited:
Back