Baroness PF nail in nose?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is going to be awesome. When you zoom in the picture it's like 4 times bigger than it will be in reality and it's really not meant to be viewed that way.

It'd be nice if they kept the little nail off when the production piece is released, but I can't see it unless it's zoomed in to human size.

Last edited:
That's why it's called prototype. I'm sure SSC will fix the glass issue.

Now I hope Snake Eyes or Scarlet is next PF. I hope they are at least doing 2 PFs a year not at the current pace at 1.

Sculpters biggest problem are always high heels. Look at those lumps...

Huh?

The only detail I can see in the entire statue that looks to be an issue is that the material is bunched up near her crotch by the right leg. That can probably be futzed to look fine, but it would be cool if they tightened it up in production.

Otherwise, spectacular piece. :cool:

wow, there's no way in hell anyone could've spotted that without hi res. The eyes don't look so great either :monkey1. The prices these things cost now adays, I wouldn't even risk it for this piece.

This is going to be another Rogue disaster...:slap

Speaking of trolling, you do that very well also.:lecture

It's best to keep it to yourself instead of blabbering about everyone being a troll.

Out of goats? :dunno

Basing the final look of this premium format figure on a single release from Sideshow is naive (or blatant if you're like Webb and are one of the small handful of trolls who do nothing but post libel about the company and it's products). Doubly so given the Vampy com was released at the same time with almost flawless paint apps. Or are you arguing to the contrary?

Out of goats? :dunno

Basing the final look of this premium format figure on a single release from Sideshow is naive (or blatant if you're like Webb and are one of the small handful of trolls who do nothing but post libel about the company and it's products). Doubly so given the Vampy com was released at the same time with almost flawless paint apps. Or are you arguing to the contrary?

First I own both Vamp & Rogue. Don't know if you know this, but not all statues produced by SSC are not from the same factory. The standards for Rogue was poor. SSC hopefully learned from this.

However, I am not referring about QCs here. My point is that you refer to other members here as "trolls" which are not warranted... period! If you bother reading what you write, your topic of discussion sways off to the actual threads. :peace

Last edited:
First I own both Vamp & Rogue. Don't know if you know this, but not all statues produced by SSC are not from the same factory. The standards for Rogue was poor. SSC hopefully learned from this.

However, I am not referring about QCs here. My point is that you refer to other members here as "trolls" which are not warranted... period! If you bother reading what you write, your topic of discussion sways off to the actual threads. :peace

My post regarding Webb's was still on topic as it was referring to The Baroness and his naive assumption about the finished product. You're post, singling me out over my post, had nothing at all to do with the topic, and was done with the intention of creating a potential flame war. Your inability to drop this and get back on topic further exposes your motive. Pot-Kettle much? :lol

Edit: Also, if you'd bothered to check out Webb's post history, you'd see that my post was, in fact, quite accurate. :wink1:

Last edited:
My post regarding Webb's was still on topic as it was referring to The Baroness and his naive assumption about the finished product. You're post, singling me out over my post, had nothing at all to do with the topic, and was done with the intention of creating a potential flame war. Your inability to drop this and get back on topic further exposes your motive. Pot-Kettle much? :lol

Edit: Also, if you'd bothered to check out Webb's post history, you'd see that my post was, in fact, quite accurate. :wink1:

Really? Calling people "trolls" are not "intention of creating potential flame wars"? I know you like to get a reaction from people but you should really think on what you are writing? You are creating potential flame wars regardless if you are naive to think otherwise. :lecture

There is a reason hi-res photos aren't made available to the general public.

I'm sure about 1 in 100 people would even notice this on the finished figure.

If you are Superman and have microscopic vision and are certain this would bother you on the finished figure (even if you can't see it, just knowing it's there will kill you) - just wait until the in hand pictures of the figure are posted before you order. Problem solved.

If you are Superman and have microscopic vision and are certain this would bother you on the finished figure (even if you can't see it, just knowing it's there will kill you) - just wait until the in hand pictures of the figure are posted before you order. Problem solved.

:goodpost: :exactly: I didn't even notice it until I have to ask 3 times to know what they are referring to. I can't wait thill 3rd qtr for this.

You're right. I did not notice it at all until someone said something in the Baroness thread. Since then it's been bugging me. :lol

Back