Baroness PF nail in nose?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a reason hi-res photos aren't made available to the general public.

I'm sure about 1 in 100 people would even notice this on the finished figure.

If you are Superman and have microscopic vision and are certain this would bother you on the finished figure (even if you can't see it, just knowing it's there will kill you) - just wait until the in hand pictures of the figure are posted before you order. Problem solved.

:horror You mean you don't stand with your face 1/4" away from your Premium Format figures? :dunno

That sucks..... And sideshow does the glasses in very bad quality !! The beast has a really bad one

I don't even see it when it's zoomed in and blown up several times larger than I will ever be able to see in person. Took me a while to figure out what we were even talking about.

It isnt very noticable but for me its one of those things that bug me just because i know its there... since this still has some time maybe they will address this.

I'm starting to break down, I may have to order the exclusive. :horror

She's just so damn beautiful. :monkey2

DOIT.gif

I am not into the GI Joe line but even I am tempted to get this as it looks so good. I wish people would stop nitpicking at things, this hasn't even been released yet, its called a prototype for a reason. If the final product comes with a face like an explosion in a paint factory then there would be something to complain about. :peace

That nail kills the sexy look, it looks like she has a thick hair coming out her face holding up her glasses.

fly86p1backhairs.jpg

Back