Barbie Collector Batman v Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. They are the first up selling before they are even released trying to scalp them and make stupid money. Wait till they hit the shelves on the 18th of this month.

Cool, thanks for the heads up. Getting Batman for sure, maybe W.W. Cant wait!!!

i like the colors on Wonder Woman outfit. I hope the colors are just as vibrant in the film and the Hot Toys version.

With the removable mask reminds me of Captain Action. Mattel has upped their game.

I am definitely going to get all three of these. I'm still iffy on the HT releases knowing they will release so many versions of each character in the next few years (with each new release usually being better than the previous)

I will probably get the HT Wonder Woman and Superman though since I like the actors as well.

I wonder if Barbie will do a Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) version? I would love that.

in hand picture ,still getting bats ,man of steel body ready and waiting lol
IMG_2385-copy.jpg

not mine mate ,found the picture on shh boards ,got a bats on pre order with amazon usa $45 plus postage and tax ,in stock 20 th feb

hey link ,not sure where you are but just found these on amazon uk in stock and ready to ship now ,canceled my usa order and paid for uk expedited postage should have bats by monday lol

So are these dolls or action figures? :monkey3

All the same thing.Hasbro ingeniously came up with the term "Action Figure" in 1964 for the launch of G.I Joe because they knew Mums and Dads wouldn't allow their Sons to play with dolls.

Back