Barbie Collector Batman v Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$110 for Batman and $90 for Wonder Woman on Amazon. No thanks.

Re: Barbie Collector- Black Label: Batman

I wonder what Barbie collectors think, though? Part of the charm of the Barbie line is that it features Barbie and Ken dressed up as pop culture figures. These are more like the old Hasbro/Kenner 12" Star Wars line.

Not bad in any event.

View attachment 242813

I bet Barbi collectors are scratching their heads on that one I am sure like we are but in a different way. They really did a 180 on these making them more screen accurate in every aspect. If they did not have the Barbi label on them do you honestly think we would say these were made by Mattel for the Barbi line? I wouldn't. I am really shocked how well these turned out for a pink label Barbi. No one bag on me, I have 3 daughters lol. The packaging is also well done. For near a tenth if the cost of a hot toys figure you can't go wrong. For a 25.00 to 30.00 figure not alot to complain about. Tons better than the 12" marvel,DC, and star wars plastic toy quality figures, and do not look horrible compared to high end hot toys figures.

Exactly. They are the first up selling before they are even released trying to scalp them and make stupid money. Wait till they hit the shelves on the 18th of this month.

Absolutely! I just can't believe anyone would think these would sell at those prices. Either way, I don't want them. I just found it baffling.

If Batman's cowl can be pushed down a little bit further to hide the nose then I think Batman and Wonder Woman look pretty great for $40 a piece. I'm impressed.

batman.jpg

Re: Barbie Collector- Black Label: Batman

WW looks great. that hair is definitely worthy of an amazon

There's also Wonder Woman
Wonder-Woman-Doll.jpg

Wonder-Woman-Doll2.jpg

Wonder-Woman-Doll3-520x1024.jpg

Would you mind changing the thread title to Barbie Collector Batman v Superman?? I was going to make a thread but then saw this one... :)

What's funny is that her hair is more accurate than any HT female figs will ever be. It looks damn good.

Is Hot Toys making theirs a larger scale to not compete with Barbie BvS?

Back