Banshee on Cinemax

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rock:rock:rock:rock

It will be back in 2014!

I can't stop watching watching the RPG part from the finale. Although highly impractical, its hilarious/awesome.

Not a bad show. I liked the episode where the Hood fights the MMA guy.

Also once you notice the gigantic crater in Hood's forehead, you will always notice it.

Not gonna watch those previews for this season. They left him with an avalanche of **** about to fall and I don't wanna see anything before the episodes start. Seems like its been forever waiting for this to start, cannot wait! :yess:

Yes, great finale. Ended a few important threads and created many new ones.
It was interesting to see they filmed the opening flashback that was shown as a comic on the Season 1 Blu-ray/DVD.
Love this show.

I didn't know if this had been renewed, I really thought the church was going to be the end for Hood. Had a real Cowboy Bebop vibe going on and I thought it was going to end with guns blazing.

I love the show too and I love the ending... someone is coming back to town. hehe

And loving Kai Proctor and his estranged relationship with his niece, as creepy as it is.

Something tells me that a certain someone who was gunned down is going to come back with a vengeance. Hint: Shaft

I love the show too and I love the ending... someone is coming back to town. hehe

And loving Kai Proctor and his estranged relationship with his niece, as creepy as it is.

Something tells me that a certain someone who was gunned down is going to come back with a vengeance. Hint: Shaft

Nope, he's dead.

Back