Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is time that we all hit the little red button:

panic%20button.jpg

Gentlemen, time to spread the word.

And the word is...

Panic.

So he is out December? I brought he a few Weeks back from ABC express. The auction had that it would be late September. If I knew that I would have gone through Joe again, but already paid now.

So technically we can assume that it will be more like jan. by the time we get them with x-mas and new years screwing with the mail and shipping

^Exactly... So, I'm guessing it will be releasing around late November/ early December overseas. :cool:

Is the head on the V1 Joker easy to remove? Like most I'm planning to switch the heads around when I get both in hand.

jokerrejctiger231zv3.jpg

Looks cool except I personally don't like the running mascara/Kool-aid drip effect he's got going there. Looks like a girl who just broke up with her boyfriend outside the club at 2:00am after sloppily drinking a Cosmopolitan.

jokerrejctiger231zv3.jpg

Looks cool except I personally don't like the running mascara/Kool-aid drip effect he's got going there. Looks like a girl who just broke up with her boyfriend outside the club at 2:00am after sloppily drinking a Cosmopolitan.

I was going to say that but didn't want to sound like I was knocking the paint job. I think it is amazing but I'm not keen to the drip effect.

Here's a qucik Photoshop:

nodrip1yg3.jpg

nodrip2gj3.jpg

But what do I know?! :lol

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

I was going to say that but didn't want to sound like I was knocking the paint job. I think it is amazing but I'm not keen to the drip effect.

Knock it all you want dude, it's art, any artist has to be open to all sorts of opinions.

I'm not a fan of it either, as has been pointed out, the result looks like he was crying, smearing is cool but those particular smears look like liquid has made the black run, not being roughed up in the Gotham streets.

However, the sculpt does look great and shines even better there, just incredible work.

But what do I know?! :lol

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

I agree with you too. He never looked like like that in the movie. The Photoshop looks just right.

Back