Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! The all-knowing Maulfan has spoken again. Relax dude......I'm not writing a thesis statement or anything. It probably is wrong...and the thing is we probably will never find out what happened. Chill out, no need to refute everything you see on this board.

You need to relax, I wasn't going after what you said, just pointing out that no one's been listening to reason regarding that ad and just panicking no matter how much anyone tries to offer rational reasons for things.

"If Hot Toys comes out and announces a new Joker with a great head, everyone's fine because it's all part of the plan, but show one little early piece of artwork, and everyone loses their minds."

You need to relax, I wasn't going after what you said, just pointing out that no one's been listening to reason regarding that ad and just panicking no matter how much anyone tries to offer rational reasons for things.

"If Hot Toys comes out and announces a new Joker with a great head, everyone's fine because it's all part of the plan, but show one little early piece of artwork, and everyone loses their minds."

I went back and looked at your post and I totally took it out of context. You have my apologies.

I'm confused - what are people worried about? From what I can tell panties are bunched about a photo in an ad about which Vader (post 1313) received an email from Hot Toys saying "don't worry, that doesn't represent the final product, check our site for the real pics". Rational reasons shouldn't even be needed to be speculated about, since we've got direct confirmation.

Or have I missed something? That is actually entirely possible, I'm very often incapable of intelligent conversation, so instead usually just nod my head and look pretty.

I went back and looked at your post and I totally took it out of context. You have my apologies.

It's all good :duff I completely agree with your points, if you look at that magazine beyond face value, there's some easy, rational reasons for it and we both were just trying to ease people's fears in vain.

The regular joker head looks different than before, hes grinning now.... i dont like that... i really hope they didnt change it the other one was perfect.

OMFG!!! :banghead :banghead

Have you read any of the last 4 pages. :thwak

:wave

Last edited:
I'm confused - what are people worried about? From what I can tell panties are bunched about a photo in an ad about which Vader (post 1313) received an email from Hot Toys saying "don't worry, that doesn't represent the final product, check our site for the real pics". Rational reasons shouldn't even be needed to be speculated about, since we've got direct confirmation.

Or have I missed something? That is actually entirely possible, I'm very often incapable of intelligent conversation, so instead usually just nod my head and look pretty.

You haven't missed a thing. :rock

I think we need to spell this out one more time!
Those photos in the advertisment in the magazine ARE NOT a new head sculpt....!

The head sculpts you will receive will be these-

15TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

3TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

It's official, sit down, take deep breaths, it's all going to be OK!

Quoted for EMPHASIS: :)

........so can we confirm that the first Bank Robber Joker headsculpt we saw is the one we're going to get? Coz I sure don't want that new smiley head!!

:duh

Quoted for EMPHASIS: :)

Quoted for awesomeness :rock

I can't wait to get this figure, I think it'll be fun taking shots trying to capture the stealthy ways of Joker in the scene.

A rumour I have heard is that the repainted v1 in that ad is what the second batch of v1Jokers will come with.

Anyone else heard that?

A rumour I have heard is that the repainted v1 in that ad is what the second batch of v1Jokers will come with.

Anyone else heard that?

If it is, HT's in for the biggest ^^^^ storm in the history of 1/6 figures, may someone watch over them if that happened because they'd be putting a target on themselves doing that, it'd be the biggest F U to collectors by any company. Maybe they'll do it and figure the fandom for the Bank Robber head will have most folks not care cuz they hate the v1 head, I for one like it and will be rip^^^^ if they pull a stunt like that. It'd be like saying, "hey thanks for being a loyal customer and jumping at the chance to own or products the second they come out, but ^^^^ you the guys that wait until later will get the better product."

Well, until proof positive comes out, I don't care, i'm not going to get wrapped up in rumors, but that's my take on the situation should rumor hold true.

There's a second production run of Batman and Joker that's coming out in October I believe, so I don't think it's shipped yet to customers.

Seems Like I've missed a lot...:monkey3

Welcome back spoongirl :)

The "serious"/official pics look to fuggin good! Can't wait. I told myself "I don't think I need another version of the Joker" but the new headsculpts had me at hello :p

Now, back to the magazine ad - if only Hot Toys would include a 3rd headsculpt with the Bank Robber version:

Taken from their newsletter:

We’d like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to our Worldwide fans for your continuous supports and encouragements. Because you’ve brought us an abundant harvest in the past 6 months! We must tell you that "you made our spirits up!"

Because of our continuous support and encouragement. Give us that "smiling" headsculpt Hot Toys!

Back