Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, that was the one thing DCD right over the hot toys. What did you use for it? just light paint?

Also, I might have to steal your pose.... :p

haha! go ahead! Its a tamiya weathering kit! got it of the bay! pretty cool kit! its the one everyones using to weather their dx joker outfit.

money_finished_6.png

Great work there agonistes! :clap

"NO, NO, NO, NO, I KILLED THE BUS DRIVER"........
pics020.jpg

pics022.jpg

pics021.jpg

....might as well post some pics!

Alright, I'm pissed.

I've been meaning to do this pose for ages. I even bought a watch.

Now when I do and post pics, everyone will be like: "meh".

:crying

money_finished_5.png

And finally how everything looks on the shelf:

money_finished_6.png

I really like the larger accessories, like these. Things like a big pallet of money, the bat-signal, and the Harvey Dent podium give the figure more of an environment and interactivity, and provide atmosphere to a display, without the heavy baggage of a diorama (which I feel can actually take away from the aesthetics of a collection's display).

It was a great idea, and I'll have to think about equipping my crew of clown bank robbers with it.

Great work there agonistes! :clap

I really like the larger accessories, like these. Things like a big pallet of money, the bat-signal, and the Harvey Dent podium give the figure more of an environment and interactivity, and provide atmosphere to a display, without the heavy baggage of a diorama (which I feel can actually take away from the aesthetics of a collection's display).

It was a great idea, and I'll have to think about equipping my crew of clown bank robbers with it.

Thanks. :) And yeah I agree haytil, while I admire the work people put in their dioramas and the endresult usually is really cool, I think on display I wouldn't like the look of it over time, as I prefer a basic and "clean" display.

Does he wear one in the movie?

It'd be funnier if he didn't. never really thought about that. that adds a whole new level to that scene.

I've looked and if I remember correctly, you can't see whether he has one on or not...I just assumed he didn't. Seems more appropriate/funny that way.

Well I still have not heard from the original seller on possibly obtaining one of these kits...so I am going to assume he is either A not interested in selling anymore or B he is sold out and that's that!

Back