Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ultimately, I'm not really huge on the whole screen accuracy thing. I know what I like, that's pretty much it.

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

Is this 100% screen accurate? No.

Do I love it? :yess:

P1130104.jpg

BTW, this head will eventually be going on the Bank Robber body. And Monkey's Joker head will be on this. I'm keeping my DX stock.

man, should i just do this? try and get both of these guys instead of blowing a fortune on the dx? are the v1 clothes THAT bad? or is this a sweet option?

To be honest, it's really up to you...I have the DX and the Bank Robber Joker and I love them both... I purposely avoided the V1 for many reasons but mainly because the clothes were so off. But the DX has so much more to offer... I love the PERS (it makes for a creepier look on the joker), I love the stand, I love the grenade system inside his coat, the boxing, etc. It's an all around figure that will always look amazing and also continue to increase in price over the years. But if your strapped for cash then go with the BR and a V1, but if your looking to get your money's worth on an amazing figure, get the DX.

I had the DX and sold it on. I never liked the PERS or the head, personally I think the Bank Robber head is much better. I love the v1 and BR combo, the only part of the DX I wish I'd kept is the coat.

I did the same. I got the v1 and bank robber together off the bay for $200 less than the dx and couldn't be happier.

I did the same. I got the v1 and bank robber together off the bay for $200 less than the dx and couldn't be happier.

Did you do buy them together a year ago? The Bank Robber Joker (a complete and perfect condition one) cannot be had for under $200 (and really not for under $250 unless you are super lucky). The DX and Bank Robber Joker are pretty much the same price, with the DX going for slightly more.:lecture

Did you do buy them together a year ago? The Bank Robber Joker (a complete and perfect condition one) cannot be had for under $200 (and really not for under $250 unless you are super lucky). The DX and Bank Robber Joker are pretty much the same price, with the DX going for slightly more.:lecture

I bought them together and just got them a couple days ago. I paid with shipping $273 for the lot so i guess i am lucky.

I had the DX and sold it on. I never liked the PERS or the head, personally I think the Bank Robber head is much better. I love the v1 and BR combo, the only part of the DX I wish I'd kept is the coat.

I totally agree with you on this comment. I just bought the V1 Joker, and the Bank Robber head at the same time. They look awesome. The BR head is better to me as well...the make-up looks more messed up or smeared. I had to bail on my DX preorder and haven't been able to afford one now.

I just can't stand the coat.

I hear ya. I do hope to get another DX coat when the Kato coats come out.

One thing I will say about the V1 coat is that the large lapels work well with Monkeyrobotmaster's Joker head. Same for the longer V1 vest. Both make the head look smaller.

maglor, that pics amazing. IS THAT the bank robber head? there are so many custom heads floating around. but that one looks insanely good.

btw, i ALSO need to get my hands on a DX coat, and possibly a pers head if anyone has them...

Yep. :exactly:

Don't know why more don't do that. The shirt fits so perfectly, and even though the pattern is a bit big on the tie, it's a huge step up from the HT V1 tie.

After seeing the pics in this thread, I'm think I'm going to go with the V1 Joker and use the other BR Joker head. Considering I can get both for the price of the DX version now.

Also, there just so happens to be a DX coat on eBay right now, just FYI.

After seeing the pics in this thread, I'm think I'm going to go with the V1 Joker and use the other BR Joker head. Considering I can get both for the price of the DX version now.

Also, there just so happens to be a DX coat on eBay right now, just FYI.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll be watching.

Back