Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a US seller on ebay hocking a "First Wave" figure that was supposedly purchased in Hong Kong. He claims that DCD has delayed the release of this figure until March, possibly June. It sounds like a scare ploy to sell his figure for the inflated price of $300 shipped.

If DCD really delayed this figure that much long I think there would be a lot of furious people out there.

There's a US seller on ebay hocking a "First Wave" figure that was supposedly purchased in Hong Kong. He claims that DCD has delayed the release of this figure until March, possibly June. It sounds like a scare ploy to sell his figure for the inflated price of $300 shipped.

If DCD really delayed this figure that much long I think there would be a lot of furious people out there.

DC Direct did delay these figures until June. I believe the delay affects both BR Joker and TDK Batman.

No, as far as I know the only delayed until June figure is Two Face. BR Joker should be shipping tomorrow from Joe far as I know.

I'm crossing my fingers it gets delayed. I bought a pre-order off ebay, if it doesn't ship within 30 days of my winning bid, then he'll refund me. With all this TDK hoopla dying down, I figure one joker is good enough for me.

That would be screwed up if the delay till June is true.

Well last we were told DCD has them in their warehouses, actually they had them before Christmas, but they are sitting on them (that would be the Batman and Jokers, not Two Face). Joe has told us we were to see shipment on the 2nd.

finally got mine

31860907.80e82a.jpg

31860918.e3dc03.jpg

31860933.998a29.jpg

31860929.f0a3a0.jpg

31860941.355f39.jpg

Are you stateside and did you purchase your Bank Robber Joker from a US seller? Is the paint job on the head sculpts original or did you touch them up? That is very impressive if that is a stock paint job.

Sounds like he's full of it.

He's only telling part of the truth. This week a lot of retailers will only be getting 25% of their shipments, with the rest pushed back to Spring.

He's only telling part of the truth. This week a lot of retailers will only be getting 25% of their shipments, with the rest pushed back to Spring.

This is true, only Joe, that we know of, who negotiated a certain contract long ago is guaranteed 100% of his orders to come in this month, everyone else is playing the waiting game.

-=LoneWolf=- the paint on your 1st headsculpt looks awesome, the lips look so shiny and glossy, did you do any repainting? mine look like a real flat color compared

Can someone tell me how long and wide Joker's V1 chain is?

I got a BR version as part of my christmas gifts (Toys2 has superb shipping times) and a V1 that I made up using parts off of ebay. Can't find a chain though so I need a decent crafts store to go to. Any ideas?

Are you stateside and did you purchase your Bank Robber Joker from a US seller? Is the paint job on the head sculpts original or did you touch them up? That is very impressive if that is a stock paint job.

-=LoneWolf=- the paint on your 1st headsculpt looks awesome, the lips look so shiny and glossy, did you do any repainting? mine look like a real flat color compared

i'm from malaysia, bought it at a local retailer. stock paintjob... straight out of the box.

hey there new these boards. i have just discovered my new favourite company i received my br joker yesterday and i have never been so impressed the detail is amazing. its been a good new year i received a avpr predator the same day lol

Awesome =D I got my Bank Robber Joker from Shioktoys as well! NICE! Got my Two-Face and V1 Joker (which is on the way) from XL-Shop though.

Does anybody know if the thug masks that come with the mattel movie masters figures will fit on the hot toys figures.

Could be some cool customs.

Back