Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats wickedly nuts! Found it on Toy World

j3.jpg

"Guns are too quick...." :monkey1

How much did you pay for the mini frame?, it looks nice..costco is where to get it?.

I just got mine!! Soooo happy...

And I had no idea it came with the cards and the bills!! I was so glad when I saw that!!

When you remove the heads I hear that it is easier if you soak the head in hot water for a few seconds, but could that ruin the paint?

Last edited:
When you remove the heads I hear that it is easier if you soak the head in hot water for a few minutes, but could that ruin the paint?

a hot toys head ?.
It should come off with a good tug anyway. I know the original Joker head and presume the bank robber Joker head is very easy to remove from the socket The sideshow heads are a different story though , hot water or a hairdryer/heat gun would be needed for these.
It can ruin the paint , if you use a heat gun or hairdryer aim it as close as you can to the joint but keep it quite a few cm's back and not too close.
I would say with a heat gun or hair dryer keep it aimed for about 30 seconds then try to pull , if its doesn't come off do another 30 and so on.
With the hot water ( which I haven't personally tried yet ) I have heard its best to leave it for about 2 minutes then try.

When you remove the heads I hear that it is easier if you soak the head in hot water for a few seconds, but could that ruin the paint?

If the BR heads are like the v1, it should be a soft rubber and pop off the connector to the body quite easily without need for heat.

Ok. I haven't tried to remove my V1 head yet, but I just assumed it would be hard because the predator figure was a major pain in the ass to get the head on. I suppose these are made of softer plastic.

The Predator heads are probably the worst I've delt with, even after heating they can be a ^^^^^. Some HT and Sideshow require heat but come off easy after that. I find the Joker v1 head comes off with little effort.

Ok. I haven't tried to remove my V1 head yet, but I just assumed it would be hard because the predator figure was a major pain in the ass to get the head on. I suppose these are made of softer plastic.

I was able to easily remove my V1 joker head, didn't have any problems at all, it was on there firmly but wasn't really difficult to take off.

Yup. I just popped it off to check and it came off very easily. Thank God, I don't feel like I'm going to break these figures every time I try to change the head.

Back