Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had a fair bit of trouble with mine. getting them off was fairly easy, but its getting them back on thats the pain, i just didnt want to push too hard, and slip, and squeeze the head, and trying to get grip is a bi-atch. i would assume a bare figure would be easier, but this was fully clothed

when did you order yours?I ordered mine pretty late...and if i remember right,you said you ordered later as well?

I'll find out for you later, but it was like a week after they had it up for order, not very long. I remember my issue was waiting for pay day and being concerned it'd sell out before pay day, but then I ended up placing a money order order at the end of the week and converted it a week or two later to a CC order, good customer service they have.

congrats ! :rock Can't wait for the photos !!!! :rock2

Almost blasphemy to say, but Joker's actually going to ride the bench for a day or two. My Sideshow Indy's coming the same day and I've been dying to do Indy stuff since the summer and it'll be my first chance, Joker's a little been there done that, but I'll get to him before the week's out.

Does anyone know if the "normal" Joker that is being re-released in December has that revised headsculpt or the old one?

The original Joker figure that's coming out in December will be the exact same figure as came out in the summer, maybe some subtle variations in paint or clothing color, but for the most part, should be identical, it will not have the new heads.

Back