BANE - Show Your Customs / Modification / Customization

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if you're going to sell it , do it soon . Banes price is steadily going up , act fast brother.

Jimmie Dimmick was looking for a T-1000 , hook him up :hi5:

BBTS already raised theirs to 225... :slap

My comic shop has one for $195 that i'm strongly considering picking up this weekend.

Yesterday I won on ebay headsculpt, the day before - the body:hi5:
I ordered did multicam pants, and some little things. Left order vest and outerwear.
Say you think, what it is better to look trialmaster coat or leather jacket? I plan to only one Bane.

Yesterday I won on ebay headsculpt, the day before - the body:hi5:
I ordered did multicam pants, and some little things. Left order vest and outerwear.
Say you think, what it is better to look trialmaster coat or leather jacket? I plan to only one Bane.

You're are piecing him together? Why don't you buy the whole figure? It'd be cheaper.

What did you win the head and body for?

You're are piecing him together? Why don't you buy the whole figure? It'd be cheaper.

I am not interested to buy ready figures. I have 3 new pieces in boxes. The pleasure of buying their ends very quickly. I like to finish something yourself. Just finishing Arnold Dutch and I want to start building Bane. I do not plan to buy Bane until I saw this topic. Wonderful theme, so many ideas!

Agreed with you on this...spare parts are overpriced! I'd like a bash of Bane..but way too much money for head, body and pants...:dunno

I am not interested to buy ready figures. I have 3 new pieces in boxes. The pleasure of buying their ends very quickly. I like to finish something yourself. Just finishing Arnold Dutch and I want to start building Bane. I do not plan to buy Bane until I saw this topic. Wonderful theme, so many ideas!

But...it's more expensive. :dunno

:lol

I finally finished my Boss Version Bane :yess:

I just finished the brown (raw umber) dry brushing on th TrialMaster Coat .

It's showing way more brown in the photos ,trust me it looks way different in person .

there is black showing through

banethebossversion10000.jpg

banethebossversion10000m.jpg

banethebossversion10001.jpg

Great update video mike, I just got my bane pants and finally put the custom boots on you sent me and wow do they look awesome.

Thanks again buddy:)

Back