BANE - Show Your Customs / Modification / Customization

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man , PM me for Knee Pads

The only place to get those parts is ebay or black ops toys which they suck because they're expensive

https://www.blackopstoys.com/catalo...Csid=u7i5i5ipb80iu5ksd3hisvqgs2&Submit=Search

The vest is $40 and the head is $95

Yeah I know. They go for an arm and a leg. There was a guy on the boards that had a broken valve on one of his Bane heads. Was gonna see if he could sell me it and I would attempt to sculpt a new valve. Can't find him though.

Not sure if they ship to the US but Collectable Kitbash in the UK has both parts at pretty great prices. Sadly I didn't wait and got most of my bash bits from Fleabay and Blackops.

Not sure if they ship to the US but Collectable Kitbash in the UK has both parts at pretty great prices. Sadly I didn't wait and got most of my bash bits from Fleabay and Blackops.

Looked them up. Guess they no longer have the two items. You damn LAIR!! HaHa! Just kidding. Really though, they don't have the HS or vest. :(

Last edited:
Looked them up. Guess they no longer have the two items. You damn LAIR!! HaHa! Just kidding. Really though, they don't have the HS or vest. :(

Hey man I'm on Black Ops email list and they sent a code out for 20% off of anything in the store. Just type thanos in the promo code box. The email had Bane on it so they probably just parted out a few more. They're expensive but with the 20% off that's probably the best your going to find it for right now.

They have parted him out. That's where I got my stand and combat vest from. I grabbed the rest for reasonable (ish) prices on EBay, worth a punt.

Hey man I'm on Black Ops email list and they sent a code out for 20% off of anything in the store. Just type thanos in the promo code box. The email had Bane on it so they probably just parted out a few more. They're expensive but with the 20% off that's probably the best your going to find it for right now.

I too am on the e-mail list. I saw they had banes but was unaware of them parting them out though. I might look in to that. Thanks for the heads up Menoseloso. I just won the combat vest for $30 bucks on eBay. :yess:

I too am on the e-mail list. I saw they had banes but was unaware of them parting them out though. I might look in to that. Thanks for the heads up Menoseloso. I just won the combat vest for $30 bucks on eBay. :yess:

No problem buddy. Glad you got a good deal on the vest. Practice some Jedi like patience because that thing is a ***** to put on.

baneac.jpg

I'm trying to do the Boss Bane, any ideas for the pants?

Heyyyyyy why I can't see the picture I posted of Bane, is my first pic that I post, Helpppp!!!

Did you use an Image hosting site like Imageshack or Photobucket?

upload your pics there and then copy and paste the IMG code

Back