BANE - Show Your Customs / Modification / Customization

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stockexchangebane100011.jpg

stockexchangebane100012.jpg

Bad to the bone mike, full dx bane:rock:rock

Helmet really sets it off:clap

Awesome work:hi5:

best bane collection ever:wink1:

Looks at my own bane collection:(

Cool man - thx. How did the waxing process work for you?

is easy, ther's two ways of doing it, use a very hot iron on the dry jacket so you can get a sheen on it, or mix 1 part paraffin and one part beeswax, melt it ,brush it on the jacket, then use a hot air dryer and its done, you can find instructions on youtube

I forgot to mention that once you dye the jacket its going to be dark brown, but since the thread they used to sew the jacket is polyester it wont take the dye so you need to get a dark brow sharpie or permanent marker and go over the thread and that's it, done, have fun :wave

Yeah i just relized that , i got the files of a fellow member here wo madethe 1st Stock exchange Bane , he was chiinese , i corrected the "Sevice" is said servise , LOL

Gutta make more

Yeah i just relized that , i got the files of a fellow member here wo madethe 1st Stock exchange Bane , he was chiinese , i corrected the "Sevice" is said servise , LOL

Gutta make more

Nah, bruv. He was Japanese.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity... What does Gambit look like under there? Did you just cut/sand his hair off?

i am actually uploading a video now , i will post it here , i ripped off the visor on the helmet in the video on accident. I show it

yeah i ripped off his hair , cut his ears , nose off so it would pop into the helmet without any restraint

Back