BANE - Show Your Customs / Modification / Customization

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes they are. I did what Cobraka recommended which was to dye them black (RIT black dye) and then 4 coats of diluted light grey. I used Testor's dinosaur grey acrylic paint.

Congrats commtech! They came out awesome man. I feel like the pants are almost a nessecity. For how amazing all the other parts are stock I feel the pants were much cheaper. Those DiD ones feel like the same quality as the bane vest!

Any more plans for bane? boots?

Only thing I really want to do to my main possibly is further weather the coat. Tryna decide to buy an extra to weather as I don't wanna destroy my main one.

I also might try the trap/shoulder mod on my second bane but I'm dreading taking the vest off haha.

Yes, besides the being the right size, these DID pants have a better quality feel than the stock ones.

I am doing the boots mod. Still working on them. I do like the stock ones though, which is why I'm not in a rush to finish the mod ones. The are not as much of a necessity (to me) as the pants, as you mentioned.

Here's a better quality picture:

IMG_6137_zps1d0c1b05.jpg

IMG_6133_zps88a7eb01.jpg

2 Commissoned Pants done, different pants different materials simular results :wave

banepantscompletecommis.jpg

Still a little wet

needs touch ups , these pants suck i do not recomend them

I gave Robbie's mod a try stuffing the neck and traps and I'm very happy with the results. iPhone pics:

0EFE9342-4CF8-4EF1-A814-232A8421B3B4-2107-000000E5AAAB3E09_zpsb6152a4a.jpg

Edit: Looking at it, I think I'm going to stuff the traps just a little bit more. ;)

Shall you take some photos to show how the mod is done?

Thank you

Just received my Mr. Ecko Bane Boots in the mail! :hi5:
Just love love how it looks! Upgrades Bane's bada$$'ness 10 fold!
If you are on the fence whether to get these modded boots, I 100% recommend it! Stop by Mr. Ecko's Bane Shoe Emporium, and pick out a pair!

Some quick shots, will futz with it more...but I think this Version of Bane is complete...now on to Trailmaster Bane:

D5E50BE7-3853-4B1A-BF70-A456B2EEFDCC-6004-0000039D29CA5DC9_zps7cefe908.jpg

9FB221C3-9C4D-4CC3-9496-B6661596DE9D-6004-0000039D2CE5DE32_zpsd15f6c84.jpg

9D3CC438-6439-469C-865D-E38F4E2F2075-6004-0000039D2F12E1A6_zps371ce1ce.jpg

283145CE-BA6C-4AF2-8ACD-EA9764CD054D-6004-0000039D32A6D2F9_zps84c4b571.jpg

Edit: The 2-Tone color weathering on the boots is amazing! Movie accurate too from some stills I've seen on Tom Hardy during filming.

, thanks for the kind words buddy. He looks awesome. I appreciate the business.

I would of gave up and refunded you but I spent the money last week. Lol

Looking good pajji! Did you use the whole ttm body or just arm swap?

I just did the arm swap...wanted to keep the rest of Bane body stock :hi5:
I did however take the longer foot pegs from the TTM20 and put them on Bane to make him a bit taller.

Did a little fiddling with my second Bane today in anticipation of getting the Trialmaster jacket in. First thing I did was the fist gauntlet mod, but I just cut the thumb away from the fist and fit it through the hole on the open-handed gauntlet. Then I did a gray wash over the pants to make them a little darker so there's less contrast with the jacket.

IMG_20130325_183450_040_zps01ba296d.jpg

Ask Pajii what pants he bought , those are the ones that i would stay away from . IDK which brand they are

I bought them from Black Ops Toys...and this is their description:

Very Hot US Army Future Combat System Ghost Recon: Multicam Unif

Pieceing together a custom bane, I managed to get the head and body from TA, however I had the vest taken out of my cart during check out:slap

I'm getting custom boots done from Mr. ecko, thanks buddy:hi5:

I'm gunna have to see what I can do about finding pants and a vest, but at least I found some movie acturate blue undies:lol

:lol:lol:lol why doesn't he have the blue underoos on?

Congrats man :clap

No problemo brother :1-1:

:lol I'm not using those, it was just for fun:wink1: besides they don't fit, there to small for banes b@lls:panic::lol

Besides it defeats the purpose of wearing pants with a sheeeeet flap:lecture

Back