BANE - Show Your Customs / Modification / Customization

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posting some old pics of Bane when I first received him and did the arm mod, and added Trailmaster Jacket :)

16EEA3A6-F153-4E2E-B041-A40CB3175911-6667-000003B20D1B8870_zpsb1efcd20.jpg

8014D7D2-BCA3-45A6-A44C-3B818830A54A-7318-000004038D084A69_zps03b0da0b.jpg

Paiji, did you repaint the jacket or is that stock?

Paiji, did you repaint the jacket or is that stock?

It's stock :wink1: I know it's not film accurate but I prefer the black color like in the movie posters and the lighting in the movie it's mostly a black tint...only in behind the scene pics it looks dark brown to me

Now Bane has his own custom thread. :lol

This bad boy seems to be a big sleeper hit. I wonder if I 'll even be able to find him at retail down the road. I thought I'd have a few months before the price started to sky rocket if it ever even did. But with the popularity this thing seems to have I'm starting to think other wise...

Just successfully modded my arms with no problems Thank God. Put the bane arms in my ttm20. Going to sand that giant butt of that figure and convert to a plane heist bane. Trialmaster arrives tuesday new pants were also shipped:)

2 pairs of commissioned pants - note: they are totally different pants , different materials :gah:

The 1st set is the same type brand pair that i did for myself for my prototype

These are actually coming out way better than the ones i did for myself :lol Mine were the prototype.

almost done

banecommsissionpants001.jpg

banecommsissionpants002.jpg

banecommsissionpants003.jpg

And heres th 2nd pair , these require alot more work , the material does not dye at all , this had about 7 dye coats on it before the pant wash . almost done

a few more paint washes to go

banecommsissionpants004.jpg

banecommsissionpants005.jpg

banecommsissionpants006.jpg

No prob guys :)

Thats actually not the one I meant to link to. I read another article with the costume designer talking about the jacket. Just found it again

https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/belstaff jacket

One thing I didnt realize was the lapel is a little different on the MC jacket, but I can deal.

I wanted to save money on the second Bane, since I've designated him as my Jacket/Coat/Sweater version. So as he's mostly covered up in all those looks, the body is a hodge podge of the Whiplash torso skin, Noland body/legs, and TT Adv Obama arms I had laying around. Just waiting on the parts I ordered from TA last night, and need to hunt down some pants and I'll have a second Bane for about $100.

Wonder if brown shoe polish would be easier on the Trialmaster jacket.

Thought I would share Bane mod. I too wanted the neck area a little bigger so I used my tried and true masking tape stuff. I like it because its easy to build up and dense so it will hold it's shape. Also its reversible. Once I got it in there I found it wasn't right so I split the side glue and then rebuilt the whole area using tape. As it gets bigger the chest rubber then wants to slide up so I glue the rubber to the under structure in the chest and back. This holds it down and also gives the chest a more concave look which I like.

IMG_20130323_214920_003.jpg

IMG_20130323_214942_156.jpg

IMG_20130323_214904_787.jpg

I'm liking that mod, very beast:clap

He looks like his ready to take on bats again in another bare knuckles brawl:panic:

Back