Statue Bane Premium Format (2020)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually do like this one over the previous version. It looks more like Bane to me, whereas the other one was a tad too big, even for him.

But the general consensus is the original is heads and shoulders better than this one.

This is the best shot I could get of it. The base is a destroyed batmobile.

DbvnD4n.jpg

Here's another.

115908410_3193024704084087_4331448289254556611_o.jpg

Here's a better pic

50140987746_b25e505d93_h.jpg

Still need to see more pics of this guy. But right now the previous one is still my choice.

I honestly think both are great. I like this one a little better with a more upright stance and less exaggerated muscles but can't go wrong with either.

Hoping for a Riddler reveal before the con is over but not very optimistic now.

nightwing_building.0.jpg

That guy needs to be next.

Who would of thought we'd get 2 Bane's before Richard Grayson.

No interest in Bane. Closeted homophobes on the other forum are talking about his package.

I?m guessing he went limp when he saw their faces.

What is up with the actual statue shown in the booth vs the promo shot. The one in the SSC booth looks faded compared to the promo. Must be the lighting?

I'd buy the promo shot, I would easily pass the booth one.

Man, this is going to be interesting. Can't wait to see more pics of this new Bane ...and compare with the previous one. It's going to be wild.

50140987746_b25e505d93_h.jpg

bane_dc-comics_gallery_5c4f7beae9f2e.jpg

My fashionable BANE attire. Too bad Im a MARVEL fanatic til the day I die.

My traps were so small when I started collecting. Was browsing thru photo albums

Jeez...

I wish I had BANEs traps and arms

DmxIwzy.jpg

6PzCs3k.jpg

funny how time flies when your having fun ( i didnt work out back then)

View attachment 490950

That guy needs to be next.

Who would of thought we'd get 2 Bane's before Richard Grayson.

Great post and that pic would make a great premium format. Every SDCC I get my hopes up, thinking he must be next....then another Harley, Joker, Batman and now Bane.

This does look super nice though, I have avoided the rogues thus far sticking with Batman, Catwoman and Batgirl but Bane does look tempting.

Anyways back to Grayson, yes my fingers are crossed for the umpteenth time.

money saved. that's a good thing. **** i can't believe i sold so much stuff in my spare time. I thought I could look forward to something to put it to good use. Is XBOX still buying Batman? or the rights to the video games?

I'd just put the money towards the new XBOX and PS5 unless some ****** bag decides to STEAL **** again. or worse yet being followed around by the nerd from wonder years.

Great post and that pic would make a great premium format. Every SDCC I get my hopes up, thinking he must be next....then another Harley, Joker, Batman and now Bane.

This does look super nice though, I have avoided the rogues thus far sticking with Batman, Catwoman and Batgirl but Bane does look tempting.

Anyways back to Grayson, yes my fingers are crossed for the umpteenth time.

I still think they'll get to Nightwing eventually but it is frustrating. Riddler was the character I really wanted to see this time.

Still, a year or so ago they had never done Flash, Hawkgirl, Mr Freeze, Scarecrow or Robin so the new characters are coming...just very slowly.

No DC character needs a revisit more than Deathstroke. Sideshow F'd that PF up in a way words can't adequately describe. Instead we get another Bane even though the first PF looked phenomenal.

I'm curious if they both will be the same height or not.

Even though the previous one is hunched over, I still think this one will look tiny in comparison, the style is too different for the scale to look the same.

What is up with the actual statue shown in the booth vs the promo shot. The one in the SSC booth looks faded compared to the promo. Must be the lighting?

I'd buy the promo shot, I would easily pass the booth one.

I think it is the camera they're using for the tours and videos, downright poop.

Their General Kenobi looked 10x better in the photos taken with an HD camera compared to the video tour.

Back