Statue Bane Premium Format (2020)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though the previous one is hunched over, I still think this one will look tiny in comparison, the style is too different for the scale to look the same.

I would expect this one to be taller than the OG. His muscles aren't as over the top but he still looks pretty huge compared to other characters.

I would expect this one to be taller than the OG. His muscles aren't as over the top but he still looks pretty huge compared to other characters.

I hope so, although to hope he's in scale with the modern age batman might be a stretch. I'd be happy with that as I'd display them together

I hope this means they'll do repeats of Scarecrow and Robin.

Absolutely agree with you. Collectors are definitely waiting on classic versions of both characters. However, if I remember correctly, it was the Deathstroker PF that first deviated from the classic theme of the DC PF line. It's like they went out of their way to royally screw the character up.

SS doing what they do best... throw curveballs once in a while hahaha

Well ...SSC has redone Deadpool a few times now. Maybe ...just maybe ...SSC is going to redo Deathstroke soon. Similar characters, right?

If this new Bane MAQ is any indication, then I hope a new Deathstroke is on its way. I hope.

Deathstroker was the start of a new made up/modern DC PF line. The classics basically got tossed altogether. It was a fundamental shift in the line. Just another reason I hate the Deathstroker PF so much. I wish it was just a once in awhile curveball PF Asdf.

I like how tall he is, actually bigger than the OG batman. His masks and outfit could be more knighfall but he still looks great

I like both of them but the OG PF looks so menacing. It's still my favorite of the 2.

Same. I like both ....but the OG is still my favorite. Will hold off on this new one for now ...and concentrate on other pieces.

If I can get this later, then I will. No biggie if I don't get him tho.

Think this looks great next to the OG. Bloody hell, this is tempting.

Just ordered this, I know I should have waited to see what xm can do but I really like this one, not too bulky which the xm one prob will be I reckon. Also this will be cheaper

Just ordered this, I know I should have waited to see what xm can do but I really like this one, not too bulky which the xm one prob will be I reckon. Also this will be cheaper

IMO, you can't possibly go wrong with either of sideshow's Bane PFs. Both of them are phenomenal. Congrats on your order. Hopefully it turns out great.

IMO, you can't possibly go wrong with either of sideshow's Bane PFs. Both of them are phenomenal. Congrats on your order. Hopefully it turns out great.

Yep, fingers crossed! I didn't want to lose out on the ex head, although with an ES of 1000 that's not likely any time soon

In response to filip629 post To me the Deathstroke is great I liked how they mixed the current ikon suit pattern with some classic elements along with their own style. All the gripe I heard was look how lean or skinny he is you must remember Deathstroke isn't bulky unless wearing a bulky armored suite for the most part he is pretty lean. I only wish he would have had a unmasked portrait or a portrait from Flashpoint wearing his mask like a bandana IMO.

In response to filip629 post To me the Deathstroke is great I liked how they mixed the current ikon suit pattern with some classic elements along with their own style. All the gripe I heard was look how lean or skinny he is you must remember Deathstroke isn't bulky unless wearing a bulky armored suite for the most part he is pretty lean. I only wish he would have had a unmasked portrait or a portrait from Flashpoint wearing his mask like a bandana IMO.

It's far more than him being lean. The costume was a disaster from the start. It's made up. It's not his classic costume nor his Ikon costume. It's what we around here like to call a sideshowified costume. The Deathstroker PF was a stab in the back to anyone that bought any of sideshow's classic DC PFs. Every DC PF released before Deathstroker was in their classic costumes. I bought many of them hoping to display my classic collection together. Deathstroker was the first deviation from that. This deviation was a shock to me and many other collectors who spent thousands of dollars on their previous classic DC pieces. The very first release of Deathstroke should've been in his classic Perez costume to match all the other DC PFs before it. If sideshow released a proper classic Perez Deathstroke PF, then they could release any other version of the character they want. I wouldn't care. Instead, classic Deathstroke fans have to hope that the character is revisited or that XM corrects sideshow's F up and gives collectors a true classic Perez Deathstroke in 1/4 scale.

I'm glad you like the Deathstroker PF, but as a hard core classic Deathstroke fan, I want a damn 1/4 classic Perez Deathstroke. IMO, sideshow screwed the pooch badly. The best way I can explain this is if sideshow released a Reverse Flash PF and he's in a costume that looks hideous to you and you hate it. There's no chance you're going to buy it because you hate the way it looks. Now, you're left hoping that the character gets a revisit from sideshow or praying some other company gets it right so you can finally add a character you love to your collection. Instead, there's an empty space on your display shelf and you're wondering if it'll ever be filled.

I apologize in advance if I come off as combative or angry but I'm still raw over this topic. Deathstroke is my second favorite DC villain. Joker is my favorite but Slade is a very close second. The fact that Perez Deathstroke fans are still waiting on a true classic Perez Deathstroke PF while the abomination knows as the Deathstroker PF already exists is nothing short of infuriating to me.

Last edited:
Back