1/6 Bandai stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw some comparison photos on Facebook

6c39c6e68c6991dbfc192303188d586b.png

The tall one is the Bandai.

The short one is the HT Luke Trooper.

c75a881dc6873266c322effaa0fd8c07.jpg

51fd246aa1f2dde64bf89660604d4301.jpg

44ba7b37b3241699f9431db9da0c2953.jpg

6a07d316fbdfcfe1efdf450f8fcbe35b.jpg

Not my pics.

Cut down the midsection and shorten the arms and it's decent filler for troop building. Might need to swap out the bucket with a Hasbro die cast.

He's arrived:

1)

2)

For an army builder, he looks terrific. Given the ANH troopers were so varied, I think he'll fill out a display nicely. :)

wVnLR.jpg

Very nice. Seems reasonably easy to assemble and not that bad looking. Not perfect, but for a model is ok. What was the price for this again?
Also are there the helmet tube stripes and trapezoid stripes as decals/stickers, or do you need to paint them by hand?

Very nice. Seems reasonably easy to assemble and not that bad looking. Not perfect, but for a model is ok. What was the price for this again?
Also are there the helmet tube stripes and trapezoid stripes as decals/stickers, or do you need to paint them by hand?

The helmet stripes are decals.
I think the price was $89 or something?

Sean

The helmet stripes are decals.
I think the price was $89 or something?

Sean

Roughly $60-70 from Japan. The figure is not without its problems, but I was very impressed with the quality of the 1/12 Bandai figure and this 1/6 edition definitely punches far above its weight. As rank and file troops for your display, there's certainly nothing better in the price range (the stiff Interatech 1/6 toy is in the ballpark price-wise, but is nowhere near the quality and appearance of this Bandai kit).

Thanks guys. Didn't even know what the Interatech Stormtrooper was till now. Since it is R1 i'm not interested, but is ok. Still this Bandai TK looks tons better. Heck, I might get one some day myself :)

Just put this kit together, and what a fun model to build. Yes, he's probably a bit too skinny and his head is likely a bit too big, but still very cool. Imagine if Bandai made a c3po or Vader in this scale. Now, that would be fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope they do the deathtrooper in 1/6. They already have it in 1/12 scale anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In pictures the head looks a tab big ,but in hand it looks great.
Honesty i thing i like it better than hot toys one its more slick better fitted suit.

Back