baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if this applied to Predator movies but usually a Hero prop is one that is showing in close-ups, and a Stunt when far away shots or when used in various combat and dangerous scenes or by stunts. A Hero prop has all the details, it is more fragile, sometimes comes with full electronics, lights, various effects. The Stunt is not so detailed, sometimes is just a pale comparison to the Hero since most of the time is shot from some distance. Stunts are also sometimes made of rubber, foam or wood to protect the actors. Hero and Stunt props were used in many movies and TV series like Star Wars, Stargate, Star Trek, Face Off etc.

:goodpost::exactly:

Haaa... You spoke of the versions of props and costumes used for the purposes of making movies. :slap
Yes yes yes... Of course!
And they are still of current events in all major productions where we appeal to the visual special effects. Thank you for the terminology that I did not know. :D
... But I am sorry, Sergiu: My mask is also very solid despite being extremely thin, hehe!
... And thank you for the compliment, my friend! :hi5:

**Note**
BioMasks will ship in order of payment.
If anyone on this list would like to be removed please inform me, thanks.
i would like to be moved higher, please add the option :lol
sorry, stupid joke. baloo, will you post pictures of "movie proper paint" with more fuzzy painting/varnish layer? at least when my time comes so that i could finally choose the amount of masks :)

You just have to ask to 40 friends to cancel their orders and you will be at the top of the basket, hehe. :lol
Er... Just kidding, eh me too! Wow

Here are photos with the satiny varnish of protection (the gloss being only on the "New"):

PREDBIOMASK52T1.jpg
PREDBIOMASK52T3.jpg

PREDBIOMASK52T4.jpg
PREDBIOMASK52T2.jpg

PREDBIOMASK52T9.jpg
PREDBIOMASK52T5.jpg

PREDBIOMASK52T6.jpg
PREDBIOMASK52T8.jpg

PREDBIOMASK52T7.jpg

Sorry for the quality but they are taken with the midday sun...

The inside of that bio is awesome! You should do a custom bio with that inside on the outside.

@ EndoSickness: Haha Thanks Timo! :hi5:
Now that you've changed your avatar, you'll also have to see your name, hehe... :D

@ sprig0701: Ho that's it!... A flayed alive, somehow? :wink1:

@ Chewee Levelu: Gnagnagna toi même! :nana:
Et alors, mon poilu, il est là pour quoi sinon? :rotfl

Le poilu il arrête tout :horror je parle de ma collec ... donc bcp moins présent sur les forums ... car très occupé :slap

Mais il garde un oeil quand même sur tout ça :D

Back