BagelsNcheesey's Collectible Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, very nice! My Tan MEF is on it's way!!

What are you using for the black background, some kind of black photo box. Can you buy those or did you make it?

Thanks man :cool:

Believe it or not, for the background I just used my wife's jacket. It's all in the trick of photography.

Bowen Wolverine Brown Costume Museum Statue:

bowenwolverine3.jpg

bowenwolverine2.jpg

bowenwolverine8.jpg

bowenwolverine7.jpg

bowenwolverine6.jpg

bowenwolverine5.jpg

bowenwolverine4.jpg

Received it in the mail yesterday. Worth every penny.

that always was my favorite Wolvie costume. it was what he wore when i first started reading X-Men.

excellent pics, bro!

Great pics dude. I have always liked the yellow and blue costume better. I am a Michigan fan and have been since a kid so when I was young I like the yellow and blue since it matched Michigan :lol

Last edited:
that always was my favorite Wolvie costume. it was what he wore when i first started reading X-Men.

excellent pics, bro!

Thanks man! Brown/yellow was my favorite as well, and same story as you, was what he was wearing when I first started to read it.

Great pics dude. I have aleays liked the yellow and blue costume better. I am a Michigan fan and have been since a kid so when I was young I like the yellow and blue since it matched Michigan :lol

Haha I guess that's a bonus for you. I like the yellow and blue as well, but for this piece, I went with my favorite costume scheme.

On the side, when I actually have time (which is rare), I build Gundam models. Finished this one about a week ago, and finished the base the other day. Base was built from a piece of wood, stained with india ink. Then some sand, glue, styrene, and grass from an art store was applied. Painted some rust, and blammo. All finished.

mggundam3.jpg

mggundam5.jpg

mggundam6.jpg

mggundam4.jpg

mggundam2.jpg

mggundam1.jpg

Figured I'd give this a bump since I'm starting to take photos again...

Cobra Officer

4428260260_b62b706389_o.jpg

Grand Admiral Thrawn

4427520365_e8fbd7cb40_o.jpg

More updates to come along. :duff

Damn you Jason are you trying to make me spend some more money.:rotfl

Nice pix of the Officer and Thrawn so tempted to pull the trigger and order the Grand Admiral.

Back