Bagels' 360 = red rings of death

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try to picture what Junk Food would taste like in Heaven and that is Jack's. :D

Pretty much!! Ultimate Baon Cheese Burger!! :drool

disc8_31.jpg

its a good thing that you were able to figure things out without dealing with the x-box repair people. My second break has turned into a nightmare, they sent me back my box in a week with a broken power cord and then have taken close to three weeks now to get me power cord replacement and i even paid the 100 bucks to get it fixed. should have done what you guys did and just gotten a new one.

Damn, have we talked about it that much? :lol

Not sure what Bagels wants most: In-N-Out, Carl's Jr., Jack In the Box or Tacos. Hmm, might have myself some Carl's tonight or should I pick up some In-N-Out? Decisions, decisions...:D

Don't even get me started on all the other restaurants we have that aren't in Virginia, Bagels will hate me for life if I do. :monkey3 :lol

In-N-Out !!!!!!!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock
I could eat that stuff everyday until I die.

BUT, today was my gym-off day and decided to destroy myself so I got Chili-Cheese Fries from The Hat

its a good thing that you were able to figure things out without dealing with the x-box repair people. My second break has turned into a nightmare, they sent me back my box in a week with a broken power cord and then have taken close to three weeks now to get me power cord replacement and i even paid the 100 bucks to get it fixed. should have done what you guys did and just gotten a new one.

that sucks man. i've had a similar experience with my Alienware laptop. i sent it in for repair and it came back with the case broken. :banghead

Damn, have we talked about it that much? :lol

Not sure what Bagels wants most: In-N-Out, Carl's Jr., Jack In the Box or Tacos. Hmm, might have myself some Carl's tonight or should I pick up some In-N-Out? Decisions, decisions...:D

Don't even get me started on all the other restaurants we have that aren't in Virginia, Bagels will hate me for life if I do. :monkey3 :lol

Shut uppppppp. ALL OF THEM.

just get hammer drunk then once you got the munchies......go on a tour of them all :lol

We will be going to all of them.

Try to picture what Junk Food would taste like in Heaven and that is Jack's. :D

:drool :drool shut up.....

In-N-Out !!!!!!!!! :rock
I could eat that stuff everyday until I die.

BUT, today was my gym-off day and decided to destroy myself so I got Chili-Cheese Fries from The Hat

I hate you :(

Really?!? Is it the Elite?

Nah, just the pro. I forgot that they had the HDMI ports in them now, so that is :rock

But yeah, much quieter. And I don't know if it's my mind, but I feel like it weighs less. I'm tempted to throw it on my digital scale to see if i'm right. :lol

Nah, just the pro. I forgot that they had the HDMI ports in them now, so that is :rock

But yeah, much quieter. And I don't know if it's my mind, but I feel like it weighs less. I'm tempted to throw it on my digital scale to see if i'm right. :lol

Hmmm, my pro doesn't have HDMI ports. I'm tempted to "return" it for a new one with HDMI ports

Sorry to hear that bro. Is M$ going to cover it under warranty or are you going to pay the $100?

Other than the Elite being black, is there any other difference between the Elite and the Pro?

Sorry to hear that bro. Is M$ going to cover it under warranty or are you going to pay the $100?

Other than the Elite being black, is there any other difference between the Elite and the Pro?

Elite has HD-DVD built in doesn't it? And HDMI Cables? Bigger HD?

I know the Pro used to have the smaller drive and no HDMI but I thought they gave it an overhaul recently and made it the same as the Elite, just white.

Back