Bagels' 360 = red rings of death

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I tried everything I could this morning, but the thing is literally dead. I'm ok with it though. Wouldn't mind a new xbox. I'll be buying one in about an hour. :lol

When I got it I thought I was screwed. You never really hear about people getting it and having it still work afterwards.

wow all those afraid to buy it cause of red rings.....ms warranty is 3 years for red ring....couple of hundred dollars for 3 years of online gaming fun is worth it imo
and you be very unlucky if you replaced on year 3 then broke down immediately so realistically 4-5 years gaming which is usually the life cycle of a console until the next gen is released

I'm sure Kate will be thrilled :rotfl

:lol she needs the 360 too. she's been addicted to the Lego Star Wars complete saga game. We've been playing that a lot lately. After we're done the game, I was thinking about buying Lego Indy.

stop making ^^^^ up! RROD ^^^^^!!!!!!!:cool:

:lol love ya papi.

When I got it I thought I was screwed. You never really hear about people getting it and having it still work afterwards.

Yeah exactly. I've been there with the AV red rings, and the ring you get when you have a storm and the power flickers. But this is an entirely different situation.

wow all those afraid to buy it cause of red rings.....ms warranty is 3 years for red ring....couple of hundred dollars for 3 years of online gaming fun is worth it imo
and you be very unlucky if you replaced on year 3 then broke down immediately so realistically 4-5 years gaming which is usually the life cycle of a console until the next gen is released

Exact way I feel. :rock

Is the power one also 3 rings or is it different? Just wondering since I remember I got oa single or 2 rings a few times but never the three until the last time.

Is the power one also 3 rings or is it different? Just wondering since I remember I got oa single or 2 rings a few times but never the three until the last time.

The power one is 3 rings as well. But if you just unplug, then plug in (sometimes don't even have to do that), it will work just fine again.

Single ring usually means AV, but i've heard some get 3 rings from that as well.

If you buy it at best buy say NO to the warranty that they offer. I didn't buy that, just brought in my receipt (2 years after I bought it) and they didn't even ask me for verification, they just swapped it out. Since they are having so many people return theirs, they barely even ask anymore

If you buy it at best buy say NO to the warranty that they offer. I didn't buy that, just brought in my receipt (2 years after I bought it) and they didn't even ask me for verification, they just swapped it out. Since they are having so many people return theirs, they barely even ask anymore

Good call man, thanks. I usually say no to them anyway, they are always hounding me with that crap.

Going after work now to get it. :rock

Damn Bagels!! I know since mine did that I worry with every odd sound and slow movement mine makes.

irishjigdancerdee.jpg

:lol:lol:lol Hey Bagels you keep postin those pics of Dee and he might whip your ass at comic-con or worse not take you to Jack in the box.:D

:lol:lol:lol Hey Bagels you keep postin those pics of Dee and he might whip your ass at comic-con or worse not take you to Jack in the box.:D
Damn, have we talked about it that much? :lol

Not sure what Bagels wants most: In-N-Out, Carl's Jr., Jack In the Box or Tacos. Hmm, might have myself some Carl's tonight or should I pick up some In-N-Out? Decisions, decisions...:D

Don't even get me started on all the other restaurants we have that aren't in Virginia, Bagels will hate me for life if I do. :monkey3 :lol

Not sure what Bagels wants most: In-N-Out, Carl's Jr., Jack In the Box or Tacos. Hmm, might have myself some Carl's tonight or should I pick up some In-N-Out? Decisions, decisions...:D

Don't even get me started on all the other restaurants we have that aren't in Virginia, Bagels will hate me for life if I do. :monkey3 :lol

just get hammer drunk then once you got the munchies......go on a tour of them all :lol

Hey Bagels, I can ask my friend if he wouldn't mind fixing it for you. It wouldn't cost you that much. Just let me know if you are interested.

My Launch Day console lasted right up until I traded it in last year for my Halo 3 console. With this one, not a problem yet and hella quiet compared with that old blower I had.

The only reason I remember you guys going to one is cause I had never heard of Jack in the Box before and it was hilarious you guys trying to tell me about it.

Back