Bad Teacher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't watch it simply because teachers are being put in a bad light in many states as it is and they don't need something like that out there right now. NO teacher acts like this and keeps their job.

Someone brought that up at a meeting this past week, a room full of teachers at a training. We all agreed that this is a teacher's wet dream. We wish we could call some kids a ____ing moron when they are being that. We would love to be as dramatic and throwing papers at them. Write they are ____ing stupid on their tests. Hit them with dodgeballs. None of it happens. Not even a little bit. It's really no different satire than the cop movies or the doctor series where all they do is _____ and ____ and never actually do any actual medicine.

That being said, the freak reviews weigh heavier for me than others so maybe the wife and I will go see something else...

Cameron Diaz resembles the stinky cheese man imo.

I9zf1ugA0lw1g4bsJ5fjYudZo1_500.jpg

Someone brought that up at a meeting this past week, a room full of teachers at a training. We all agreed that this is a teacher's wet dream. We wish we could call some kids a ____ing moron when they are being that. We would love to be as dramatic and throwing papers at them. Write they are ____ing stupid on their tests. Hit them with dodgeballs. None of it happens. Not even a little bit. It's really no different satire than the cop movies or the doctor series where all they do is _____ and ____ and never actually do any actual medicine.

That being said, the freak reviews weigh heavier for me than others so maybe the wife and I will go see something else...

It's already been brought up here by people who want to keep Issue 5 here in Ohio (it's going up for vote to repeal this fall), that's the kind of stuff that bothers me. So many people think satire is a reflection of reality.

Transformers is Wednesday. :yess:

The problem is that she looked like someone left her out in the sun for three years. She already looked really worse for wear in Knight and Day and she hasn't gotten any better in this.

The funniest part was the bathroom bit. "thought she would never leave" :lol I rolled on the floor at that one.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/scot..._883126.html?ncid=wsc-huffpost-cards-headline

was pretty average. we were supposed to watch bridesmaids, but that went full pretty quick.

i lol'd at that dry humping scene...i thought that only happens in the dance floor.:lol

Back