"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a quick pic of how they look with Moe's chem suit.

Last edited:
Those boot covers look nice.

On this picture he's wearing normal shoes:
399571_10151042451367722_73563172_n.jpg

Which one does he usually wear in the jump suit?

Put me down for 2 sets of those please Jeff

Put me down for 2 ,if these are for Sale ;)

Are those the Hot Toys Superman boots recasted?

While I understand the difference in this situation, I do find it pretty ironic.:lol

Yep, thanks to HosamG for the suggestion. And while they are modded with the center stripes filled in and the tops removed, I'm not starting a list for these guys, sorry. In fact, after the current mask/glasses orders, I hope to move from accessories onto some pieces that are a little sexier and more interesting. :lol

If someone can tell me what the boot covers are made of, I think we can make them tv show accurate

I think they are the same material as the suit, I really wish I paid attention because I saw them in person! :gah:

Those boot covers look nice.

Which one does he usually wear in the jump suit?

I don't remember ever seeing Walt or Jesse cook wearing their normal shoes. Maybe they have but I just don't remember it.

Just putting my jesse together. Waiting on the head from mike. I'm also just waiting for the zipper hoodies to come into stock so I can get a red one.

redhoodiewithdevilt-shirt.jpg

IMAG0376-1.jpg

Last edited:
I just bought a plain grey shirt and produced the t shirt transfer, it could do with being a bit more reder so I need to change the colour a bit so it matches.

I'm not interested in another recasting/ip property debate though inevitably the $.02 peanut gallery will chase their tails again. I was just showing my solution to the boots. As most of you know, a lot of customs involve altering existing pieces to look like something else, sometimes this involves making a mold to produce a better piece, such as Spencer's altered flamethrower wand or these boots. It's simply another tool in the toolbox to yield a certain result. Often original, professional sculpts start off as wax poured into existing molds as a way to get the sizing similar, a tip Trev shared with me. The "recast" is then altered, resculpted and comes out looking completely different. So I would say, and there are laws I stating this same thing (I think it's 1/3) for the litigious Mrs. Kravtis among you, that how much you alter something really does matter. But I do agree that although altered in form and color, I don't think these boots are altered much, and that's one reason I'm not offering them.

A wise move Jeff, although it amazes me what some people grab the pitch fork over. Excellent work on those boots, they look perfect. :clap

Back