"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does anyone have any ideas what use for Walt's regular glasses?

Oh, and just for fun; found this and thought I'd share :wave

breakingbad.jpg

Here's the bash i started for jessy. I already bought a new sweater for him i got a bunch more paraphernalia for him down stairs an in the mail. Im really digging these baggy pants they look just as goof as he does in the show!

100_0414.jpg

100_0415.jpg

Who said Trevor,s doing a Jesse...

Trevor did, although he's currently carrying the weight of sculpting virtually every human sculpt where likeness is involved for SSC atm...so it may be quite a while before he gets to it.

i bet the trevor jesse will be amazing. i held off on the rocco versions: too much stuff coming out at the moment in the customs world to be able to keep up with everything. that and i'm only just putting my walt together now.

If you look at his Loomis listing, then notice the diorama pictures... didn't someone on this board say his friend made that dio for him? I'm starting to think Q has a friend on the board so we might wanna watch for him. Karma is gonna ***** smack Q in his bank account one day. Bet.

emarae bought a recast and apparently loves it. :( Thought he was above that.

Somebody from California should buy something from him have him ship it to them then we will know his address, go there and beat his ass

Back