"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Wake, if that's really recast, it looks pretty good actually.

I absolutely do not agree with the part in bold.

mmmmBrains: Don't be so hard on the guy. He didn't know it was a recast (if it really is). He already spent his money and probably won't get it back, so he might as well use this one. And you know what? I've seen original Trevor casts with really bad paint jobs in these boards. This recast with a good paint job will look better than those.

ps. Trevor's is 1,000 times better than Rocco's, even if recasted. Of course, all of this imho.:lol

OH OK, that makes it completely acceptable. Forreal? Are you Q? :lol Still doesn't argue the fact it's a copy of something. OH but it's a nice copy. Are you trying to convince yourself it's an original copy or? :lol

Not trying to be hard on Wake at all. In fact I feel bad for him getting duped into buying recasts. It really sucks. It's anything but his fault for buying the recasts, it's Qs. I say don't use it because then when he does decides to use it, anyone else can now say "Oh, OOPS, I didn't know, but I paid for it sooo...". I don't think that makes it right. Not saying Wake knew, I genuinely believe he had no idea. But that now lowers that bridge for others to cross.

I know some people are the "I have to have that no matter what" type so I start to question if people honestly truly care. That doesn't mean saying "Oh I care" then having your recast painted. :lol If you really cared you would grip with Q until a refund was on the table. You can file a complaint and get your money back if he will not cooperate. I find it hard to believe there's nothing one can do to get their money back. In fact I'm %97 sure you can get a refund. No excuse there.

Q is a chump and he knows it. I've had multiple conversations with him letting him know exactly what I think of him. I agree Rocco's isn't no where near Trev's but if you HAVE to have a LEGIT Walt, that's the only way to go. I feel bad people can't get Trev's sculpt, but that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. He has stopped offering it, so there's really no way to justify having a recast in my eyes. You can't ALWAYS get what you want.

I can't believe that scum on the earth Q actually tints his casts to appear original. Wow. Rant over.

OH OK, that makes it completely acceptable. Forreal? Are you Q? :lol Still doesn't argue the fact it's a copy of something. OH but it's a nice copy. Are you trying to convince yourself it's an original copy or? :lol

Not trying to be hard on Wake at all. In fact I feel bad for him getting duped into buying recasts. It really sucks. It's anything but his fault for buying the recasts, it's Qs. I say don't use it because then when he does decides to use it, anyone else can now say "Oh, OOPS, I didn't know, but I paid for it sooo...". I don't think that makes it right. Not saying Wake knew, I genuinely believe he had no idea. But that now lowers that bridge for others to cross.

I know some people are the "I have to have that no matter what" type so I start to question if people honestly truly care. That doesn't mean saying "Oh I care" then having your recast painted. :lol If you really cared you would grip with Q until a refund was on the table. You can file a complaint and get your money back if he will not cooperate. I find it hard to believe there's nothing one can do to get their money back. In fact I'm %97 sure you can get a refund. No excuse there.

Q is a chump and he knows it. I've had multiple conversations with him letting him know exactly what I think of him. I agree Rocco's isn't no where near Trev's but if you HAVE to have a LEGIT Walt, that's the only way to go. I feel bad people can't get Trev's sculpt, but that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. He has stopped offering it, so there's really no way to justify having a recast in my eyes. You can't ALWAYS get what you want.

I can't believe that scum on the earth Q actually tints his casts to appear original. Wow. Rant over.

Just so you know, I ate the cost on the Draper recast and bought an original from fellow boardie Ray Ferraro. Additionally i called Ebay and spent 45 mins on the phone explaining to them that I wanted to return the Draper (which cost me $130!!!! --Walt was $30 incidentally) and I was told that because Q didnt specify it as original and because the photo for the listing was accurate that my only recourse was negotiating for an amicable return of the headsculpt.

In my eyes Ive done everything I can to fix the situation... including contacting Trevor and offering to pay him. Now i'm stuck with the headsculpt (decent as it is) of one of my favorite television characters of all time and you would have me do what? Put it in a drawer and forget it? That's easy for you to say... I'm out $170 and I'm gonna turn around and accept that? NO. I respect your viewpoint mmmmBrains, but my conscious is clear. I feel like I've done the equivalent of finding someone's wallet with $500 in it, looking through it to see if there was a address and not finding one, called every John Doe in the phone book to ask if the wallet is theirs and held on to it for a few months... you know just in case the person turns up. lol.

Ultimately its a shame for Trevor because I KNOW for a fact he could do a reissue second run and he would sell out again. But he doesnt pop in here very often.

Just so you know, I ate the cost on the Draper recast and bought an original from fellow boardie Ray Ferraro. Additionally i called Ebay and spent 45 mins on the phone explaining to them that I wanted to return the Draper (which cost me $130!!!! --Walt was $30 incidentally) and I was told that because Q didnt specify it as original and because the photo for the listing was accurate that my only recourse was negotiating for an amicable return of the headsculpt.

In my eyes Ive done everything I can to fix the situation... including contacting Trevor and offering to pay him. Now i'm stuck with the headsculpt (decent as it is) of one of my favorite television characters of all time and you would have me do what? Put it in a drawer and forget it? That's easy for you to say... I'm out $170 and I'm gonna turn around and accept that? NO. I respect your viewpoint mmmmBrains, but my conscious is clear. I feel like I've done the equivalent of finding someone's wallet with $500 in it, looking through it to see if there was a address and not finding one, called every John Doe in the phone book to ask if the wallet is theirs and held on to it for a few months... you know just in case the person turns up. lol.

Ultimately its a shame for Trevor because I KNOW for a fact he could do a reissue second run and he would sell out again. But he doesnt pop in here very often.

I don't think it's right for you to have to eat the cost of the Draper. There isn't anything you can do through Paypal? You should have thrown the sculpt against a wall and said it was damaged. :lol Fight fire with fire. It boggles my mind eBay sided with Q. Probably because he brings them more money than you do.

Fair enough, do what you want to because at the end of the day I suppose it only matters how you feel about it. It sounds as if you've done everything you can do. I can totally understand your dilemma. I would hope your conscious is clear, I didn't expect you to lose sleep over this. :lol

Q has offered to refund me the draper head. I guess he came on here and read what I wrote.

He also asked if I wanted to return the Walt head. Unfortunately I've already sent it off to paint.

I think a lot of people need glasses but no one can find any. I have bought so many different types to try and get them to work but nothing so far.

Yeah interested in the glasses too. Someone please answer this man :)

Theres very little on the market atm. I used the ones that came with the ZCWO Cop figure that looks like Tiger Woods. If you can find them they need a little work but looks good when finished. I still need another pair tbh.

AF793335-0E02-4297-9959-F4EB22ACB905-1806-0000021EBAA7A5A4-1.jpg

I dunno what it is about that plate in the background but it makes all the figures you put in front of it look like they have massive heads!

Was the same with Walt but once you took the plate away and took a pic the head looked fine.

I agree though he def needs a fat suit not too big though more Kevin Flynn than Nicholson Joker

That is a really solid Mike, TF! I agree about the fatsuit though, I think it would take it to a new level. :rock

Mike does look great, but you gotta stopping using those tiny kumak bodies on Rocco sculpts :lol

I'm going for the same look myself. That episode where he took everyone out at the warehouse was just awesome :rock

Back