"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we see a picture of your Gus? I think ebay would be good for the clothes, but I'm having trouble finding clothes I like for Gus on there.

Certainly!

I did a little 'clean-up work on him' tonight .. and I think I'll go ahead and paint him before I post.

ought to be able to knock that out after work tom'w. to be continued...

Well.. Here's 'Rev1'.

My camera really stinks so I have to do my best to try to capture different aspects of it, in different lighting.. cuz I promise the 'real thing' looks better (promise). :/

Anyway.. it's my first sculpting in years too and I'm doing it with clay/$10 tools from Hobby Lobby (so gimme a break :p )

58cl8.jpg

err..dunno what's going on but I think my post (with the picture) is waiting 'mod approval' or something.

You really captured Gus' likeness, good work :clap Would love to see the sculpt after your refinements.

Do you have any other Breaking Bad characters planned or non bb characaters?

You really captured Gus' likeness, good work :clap Would love to see the sculpt after your refinements.

Do you have any other Breaking Bad characters planned or non bb characaters?

Thanks, tbay :) Honestly I don't know. :\ I just did this 'for grins' over the past week after work (at night after my 'day job') but I may do others. You have any ideas?

A couple pics of my Walt. Special thanks to mike1185 (wedding ring) and Entropy (gas mask) for providing the finishing touches! Sculpt was painted by Silentsurfer, and the suit I'm sure everyone recognizes as Moe's. :)

_MG_6134.jpg

_MG_6137.jpg

_MG_6145.jpg

_MG_6144.jpg

_MG_6142.jpg

_MG_6139.jpg

Stunning work buddy!
I'm still searching for the right glasses like these! :monkey2

Where is that hat from? I really need one.

Got my meth already to go to should have there out fits in the masil next week!

100_0408.jpg

100_0409.jpg

Where can I buy the Meth from? 1/6 meth that is :monkey3 :rotfl

Not but seriously where can I buy some of this blue stuff? :monkey1

I have a Walter White on the way with Chemical suit on the way :yess:

Stunning work buddy!
I'm still searching for the right glasses like these! :monkey2

Thanks Hosam, I love your setup as well. :)

Where can I buy the Meth from? 1/6 meth that is :monkey3 :rotfl

Not but seriously where can I buy some of this blue stuff? :monkey1

I have a Walter White on the way with Chemical suit on the way :yess:

People have used everything from crushed Jolly Ranchers to Fire Pit Glass for meth, I used the latter. I think large grain colored sand was another option...

Thanks Hosam, I love your setup as well. :)

People have used everything from crushed Jolly Ranchers to Fire Pit Glass for meth, I used the latter. I think large grain colored sand was another option...

Ok where do I get the containers. Sorry if this has already been mentioned in the thread. Call me lazy I just don't want to dig through the thread.

Need those boots too :monkey3

Ok where do I get the containers. Sorry if this has already been mentioned in the thread. Call me lazy I just don't want to dig through the thread.

Need those boots too :monkey3

The containers were on ebay for quite a while, but I just looked for you, and now I can't find them for the life of me...

The boots were sculpted/cast by Trevor, so unfortunately those are unavailable (legitimately) at the moment (same as the headsculpt). :(

The containers were on ebay for quite a while, but I just looked for you, and now I can't find them for the life of me...

The boots were sculpted/cast by Trevor, so unfortunately those are unavailable (legitimately) at the moment (same as the headsculpt). :(

I'm good on the Head sculpt, mask, and chemical suit. Just need the containers, meth, and boots.

Back