"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is! I wish Rocco would offer another round. Can we petition him?! I bet we can come up with 15 or so people.

1. Wake

Actually its me you need to convince since I comissioned it. If you get enough others interested in one, we can look into a second run. No promises.

That's actually a TT. That scene does rule.

Really? Then, yeah, definatley needs a fat suit. I think he and Walt need just a little padding around the middle. Remember that TT are meant to be like a fit, young body. Not a middle aged/old, soft body :lol

Actually its me you need to convince since I comissioned it. If you get enough others interested in one, we can look into a second run. No promises.

Really? Then, yeah, definatley needs a fat suit. I think he and Walt need just a little padding around the middle. Remember that TT are meant to be like a fit, young body. Not a middle aged/old, soft body :lol

ALright! I'm certainly down. How many people we need?

:lol:lol:lol

:goodpost:

updated.

86AC1011-E8D4-47EC-9A65-DD7A5EEED114-1806-000002452567775C-1.jpg

Mike is looking great!

Yes and I love it!! :)

I'm on Season 2 right now and I am dragging it out.

Don't want to catch up too soon or else I'll be waiting like everyone else for the next episode.

Oh man you think its good now wait till season 4! Understand on the not wanting to catch up too quickly the wait till next summer is gonna be tough.

I think I hit a wall with these glasses.

I bought a pair of aviators off eBay that I thought I could modify since the frame shape was close enough for me.

3097EC6E-3A05-4C3C-AE30-A8E5BDEB36A0-593-0000006BA16FAB01.jpg

I cut off the material on the top and it looked more like the shape of the glasses used on the show.

6789E5B5-8FC8-48E1-B5D1-7DE262D3603C-593-0000006BA62B1428.jpg

Unfortunately the frames snapped when I was trying to cut the lenses out.

With the bridge removed, those are pretty damn close! I'm sure you can get a bit more of the bridge remnants off with some patience and a dremel. Did you try removing the sunglass tint with some rubbing alcohol? The glasses I used on my Walt came with a slight tint (not as dark as yours), but I was able to easily remove it with a Q-tip and some rubbing alcohol. Now they're crystal clear. :duff

Yeah, I tried that but I realized that the entire peice was made from clear green plastic with painted gold frames. I don't think there is much I can do about that without damaging the entire thing.

I was going to clean it up once I had the frames clear.

Back