!!! Bad !!! Michael jackson from hot toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so its actually legit? I've never seen this before its really great work

If by legit you mean custom then yeah...
this isn't a licensed item...
it's a great looking figure, but way over-priced IMO...
you can easily bash it minus the headsculpt for about $200.00

i saw that Smooth Criminal a month agoo or so for 400 bucks on ebay,i think it was the same seller too.

i like the thriller figure and i own it. but collectors
keep custom aliens nute figure and your short round figures away from michael.. because they might disappear from the shelf..

That price is way way too high for a custom. I plan on making my own smooth criminal Michael soon. As soon as I can replenish the funds.

Okay everyone, I actually managed to finish my Michael Jackson American Music Awards figure but it didn't come out as great as I expected it to, don't get me wrong, I love the glove, but overall I don't like the outfit so much...so I'm going to probably auction off the entire figure including the head sculpt so I can buy a new slim body and start over again, this time with a Billie Jean outfit. Let me know you think of it, I know everyone will love the glove!

mjama.jpg
mjglove.jpg
mjamahead.jpg

that seller has gone insane with the pricing!!!

It started off fairly reasonable, then he jumped it up to around $500, now it's what, almost $1700 ?!?!?!

I'd pay $200-$250 for it, it's cool, but come on!!

that seller has gone insane with the pricing!!!

It started off fairly reasonable, then he jumped it up to around $500, now it's what, almost $1700 ?!?!?!

I'd pay $200-$250 for it, it's cool, but come on!!

When I saw that that's exactly what I thought. I'm telling you these eBay sellers are insane. Why would you post something for an insane amount of money knowing most likely it wont sell. Do you know how much money he must have spend just posting that up on eBay?? I'm watching it to see if it actually sells. I doubt it will.

When I saw that that's exactly what I thought. I'm telling you these eBay sellers are insane. Why would you post something for an insane amount of money knowing most likely it wont sell. Do you know how much money he must have spend just posting that up on eBay?? I'm watching it to see if it actually sells. I doubt it will.

Since it is a buy it now, 35 cents most likely.:lol:lol:lol

I don't think its that's little. Whenever I list something on eBay I list it as Buy It Now. And depending on how much I list it for the price has always been different. I think they charge you fees based on how much you list something for.

I don't think its that's little. Whenever I list something on eBay I list it as Buy It Now. And depending on how much I list it for the price has always been different. I think they charge you fees based on how much you list something for.

It must depend on the seller because I can list any fixed price auction at any price for 35 cents.

Really? Wonder how come I get charged that much... Are you an ebay store owner or something?

EXACTLY! The guy would most definitely be charged with a $35 sellers fee, and a PayPal fee as well. I just sold my DVD LOT for $580 and I tried avoiding the Ebay fees, by instructing the buyer to send the money to the PayPal account, and sure enough, PayPal charges me, and I end up losing an additional $18, after offering FREE shipping to seal the deal...basically only to lose these DVDs practically for 1/4 of the original price! that is BS!!

I just sold my DVD LOT for $580 and I tried avoiding the Ebay fees, by instructing the buyer to send the money to the PayPal account, and sure enough, PayPal charges me, and I end up losing an additional $18, after offering FREE shipping to seal the deal...basically only to lose these DVDs practically for 1/4 of the original price! that is BS!!

That's how it always is. PayPal always take a percentage of the payments you receive, whether as part of an eBay transaction or just a friend sending you or money or whatever. It's automatically done with each payment. There's no way to avoid it except to not use PayPal...

That's how it always is. PayPal always take a percentage of the payments you receive, whether as part of an eBay transaction or just a friend sending you or money or whatever. It's automatically done with each payment. There's no way to avoid it except to not use PayPal...

We do it all the time here. But the only negative thing about it is were not covered if anything happens. I wouldn't ever do it with an eBay transaction unless I was the seller so I doubt a buyer would do it either. But I would do it that way if possible. I've done it only once on eBay where I was the seller. Obviously you'd have to do it off of eBay.

Here is the first picture of it. It was posted by someone else in another thread already but I thought I would add it here too.

4381041637_0ec031c84e_o.jpg

Yeah, from the 'DX Speculation' thread:

MJ is their DX 3 alright:

Hot Toys 2010/06 M icon DX - 1/6 Michael Jackson (BAD)
2010年6月発売予定
定価:24,000円

MJスタイルここに完成1987。マイケル・ジャクソンが今度は「BAD」版で登場です!可動ポイントは全身38箇所。差し替え用ポーズ付き右手×5、左手×2が付属。眼球可動システム(PERS)付きで様々な表情を持たせる事が可能です。また、PV 「ダーティーダイアナ」版の着せ替え用コスチューム(シャツ・Tシャツ)が付属します。

translation:

released june, 2010

MJ style during 1987, Bad version. 38 points of articulation. 5 different styles of right hands for posing, and 2 different styles of left hand. PERS eye movement.

Also a "dirty diana" costume version (shirt and T shirt) included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back