!!! Bad !!! Michael jackson from hot toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy the Blade figure and you can re-enact his face off with Wesley Snipes too!!

I don't like the version and at the same time I think we've had enough of MJ. The Thriller MJ is enough to close the show here. It's cool if you don't agree with me. Just my take. HT needs to move on to other music greats.

I certainly see where you're coming from this being the third version of him by Hot Toys. For me though, this along with Thriller version is a must have imo. It represents MJ in another major phase in his life not only artistically but visually he evolved too with the skin lightening thing, nose job(s) etc. This will look kickass next to the Thriller version on my shelf...as long as he aint grinning again. The expression they go for here will be critical

Last edited:
My buddy who works for Hot Toys showed me some pics but made me swear not to say anything...... He looks great! A teaser pic is coming soon!

Now why do you have to tease us like that?:banghead

A Pic later this month is great news,i can`t wait!!!

Who's BAD?

mjgifs89.gif

mwthy8.gif

It just makes me happy that HT still releases figures I couldn't care less about.
That way I'm not buying every single figure they put out, though it feels like it in my wallet.

I love Michael. But from his Bad look on is just to depressing to look at for me. I'll get anything up to the Thriller years that Hot Toys makes. I hope for an Off The Wall version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back