!!! Bad !!! Michael jackson from hot toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I can pass on this one, which I was thinking about buying...

msw1.JPG

That is one hell of a dirty
Rice cooker!!

Though I can live without it, if we get the figure in the outfit you guys are showing pics of, it would be the 2nd straight MJ figure that I correctly predicted :rock :D

the one i've seen is miles better than this attempt.......:D as breaker has said last year saw a few figures not yet released...

I suppose it's against the rules for you to tell us what the expression was like? :monkey3

I can't really say that I am excited about another Michael Jackson figure. Major pass on BAD since that's what I consider it

I can't really say that I am excited about another Michael Jackson figure. Major pass on BAD since that's what I consider it

That doesn't really make much sense. How can something you haven't even seen yet be "Bad"? Or are you just saying that you don't like the version they went with?

That doesn't really make much sense. How can something you haven't even seen yet be "Bad"? Or are you just saying that you don't like the version they went with?

I don't like the version and at the same time I think we've had enough of MJ. The Thriller MJ is enough to close the show here. It's cool if you don't agree with me. Just my take. HT needs to move on to other music greats.

I don't like the version and at the same time I think we've had enough of MJ. The Thriller MJ is enough to close the show here. It's cool if you don't agree with me. Just my take. HT needs to move on to other music greats.

No I don't disagree with you, I was just wondering if maybe you saw pics of it somewhere and didn't like it.

Elvis Presley would be a nice M-Icon release.

No I don't disagree with you, I was just wondering if maybe you saw pics of it somewhere and didn't like it.

Elvis Presley would be a nice M-Icon release.

Now that, my friend I would jump on the bandwagon for. I don't mind MJ, but I really do believe that the Thriller HT was the pinnacle here. We all remember Thriller due to the zombies and all the good stuff that came with the video. It was the peak of MJ's career and this figure is pretty much enough for me to close the show;)

Kap, can you possibly post pics of the rest of the catalogue? Or is there nothing else to see in terms of actual products?

Btw, Bad FTW! :rock

There is no more pictures about new releases that we did not saw before.

Only the Terminator one that we all saw the last week.

The catalogue is nice because it shows all the figures of 2009 and pictures of Yulli and other members of the Hot Toy´s team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back