Back to the future shoes by Nike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have arthritis and have problems tying my shoes.

I'm not lazy.

For everyone of you that has a legit reason to get this, there is some lazy mofo who will simply because they don't care to take the time to die up their shoes or spend the time to learn how to. :nana:

It's a cool idea, but that's a lot of most likely expensive technology to pack into something as short lived as a pair of tennis shoes. I guess it will open up new job opportunities though...tennis shoe mechanic?

I want a pair of pants that do that. So that when I'm at a buffet they'll automatically expand. That way I can keep eating and not waste time unbuckling my belt or popping the button. Yeah!!!!

btw I love my second post in this thread. Oi, the grammar and spelling, or lack there of. That's why you don't post with zero sleep in the middle of the wee hours of the morning. Cool shoes nonetheless.

For everyone of you that has a legit reason to get this, there is some lazy mofo who will simply because they don't care to take the time to die up their shoes or spend the time to learn how to spell. :nana:

:nana::nana::nana:

It would be so ****in awesome to own a pair of these.

Power laces, by some dude named Blake Bevin. Genius.

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/k_Efr2TaEPo?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/k_Efr2TaEPo?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

I want a pair of pants that do that. So that when I'm at a buffet they'll automatically expand. That way I can keep eating and not waste time unbuckling my belt or popping the button. Yeah!!!!

They already make this. They have pants that have the expanding wasitband that give you an extra 2" I saw these at Sears a year or so ago. Haggar, Dockers, and another brand make them.

This is a collectibles site right? ..why can't people see these as being a collectible/movie prop?.
You wouldn't use these like any old pair of shoes ..you would buy them just to have them,you could even display them somewhere.

This is a collectibles site right? ..why can't people see these as being a collectible/movie prop?.
You wouldn't use these like any old pair of shoes ..you would buy them just to have them,you could even display them somewhere.
I would buy them as a collectible. Of course I would put them on everytime a friend comes over to show them off! :D

Back