BABY DRIVER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it today and loved it. Fantastic cast and the Elgort kid was actually really good. Edgar Wright has put together a stylish, clever, devil of a time heist movie, and it was a blast. A nice, refreshing, little breather to break up the monotony of the countless genre movies the summer has brought and has yet to bring.

It's been a solid 3 summers for me. Ex Machine was ****ing amazing 2 years ago, last year Shallows got me, and this year it is Baby Driver. Super fun films. Saw it today a second time after seeing Wonder Woman

It's been a solid 3 summers for me. Ex Machine was ****ing amazing 2 years ago, last year Shallows got me, and this year it is Baby Driver. Super fun films. Saw it today a second time after seeing Wonder Woman

I love you. You like all the movies I like. Those were my favs for those years as well!

I was wanting more driving but it was good. I liked Spacey's character the best. Music was pretty good.

This film is surprisingly doing good like the Madmax film couple years ago . Nobody expected it :horror

Was at Urban Outfitters, saw this shirt and bought it. lol
https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/baby-driver-collection
43567601_010_e

Back