B&W FRIDAY 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Your special coupon code is good for 50% off of one (1) order of any single item or combination of items listed below. This means you should make sure to choose all the things you want and add them to one order because once you redeem your coupon it cannot be used again! (One coupon per customer, per order.) Also keep in mind you cannot combine this promotion with any other site discounts, shipping specials, Rewards redemption, gift cards, e-coupons or certificates. Any discount combinations will be removed in-house and voided, so please do not attempt to redeem multiple discounts!"

Only 6 items listed on page. I was hoping for more.

"Your special coupon code is good for 50% off of one (1) order of any single item or combination of items listed below. This means you should make sure to choose all the things you want and add them to one order because once you redeem your coupon it cannot be used again! (One coupon per customer, per order.) Also keep in mind you cannot combine this promotion with any other site discounts, shipping specials, Rewards redemption, gift cards, e-coupons or certificates. Any discount combinations will be removed in-house and voided, so please do not attempt to redeem multiple discounts!"

Only 6 items listed on page. I was hoping for more.

But the "2nd Chance" tab with the longest list also states, "Your special coupon code..." is there a different code than BWF012009 on the Black and White Friday tab?

This is all thast is listed on my page(of course with graphics)

Silver Screen Edition Creature from the Black Lagoon
Darkness Legendary Scale Bust
White Elektra Comiquette

Creature Life-Size Bust
$20 off shipping

Han Solo RAH
Free US shipping/50% off Intl. shipping

How to claim shipping specials »

Hatching for the Holidays
What's under your tree this year?

Only 6 items listed on page. I was hoping for more.[/QUOTE]

Can you guys please list the products that are good for the 50 % discount. My browser can't read them.

I think the 2nd chance and on sale are just links and not the 50% off list.

Back