B&W Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfoga

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else get one from the raffle? I did:chew

The Gentle Giant Black and White Animated Boba Fett.

page5271im8.jpg

his shoulder cape scares me, it looks like it wants to break with the slightest touch...

you think I could trade this and an arc trooper maquette for a classic spidey pf?

No but you could a GG Dewback for a negative spiderman

I am happy to report success in the first ever GG raffle.

May my lucky streak continue!

(And I hope to get Black and White Boba Fett #42.)

tomandshell said:
I am happy to report success in the first ever GG raffle.

May my lucky streak continue!

(And I hope to get Black and White Boba Fett #42.)

So your membership has already paid off? I'm glad you were able to get one and not get raped on the secondary market, but I still hate this B&W BS.

Yes, my fifty bucks has officially paid off! Even if you add that on to the purchase price, I still end up saving a ton of money over eBay.

Plus I will get a free gift eventually, and the chance to enter more raffles like this one. I could stop now and it would be money well spent, in my opinion. (Had I lost the raffle, I would of course feel differently.)

:D

This is what I got in my email as soon as it said sorry I stopped reading. You guys are so lucky. I cant win anything.
GENTLE GIANT LTD RAFFLE RESULTS NOTIFICATION
Were sorry, your entry into the raffle for the chance to purchase Animated Boba Fett Black & White Maquette was not chosen. If you have any questions regarding the raffle please send an email to customer service.

Gentle Giant Ltd.

Darth Robbler said:
F GG. I lost. Still picked up one from ebay when it dropped down just in case. Would have flipped this one like it was hot, flip it like it's hot...

If all you're going to do is flip then I can't say I'm sad you lost.

Sucks for people that really wanted it.

Flip it to make some back from the price I paid on the other one and free up some cash to buy more SS stuff! SS is the way my collection is going. They know how to treat their customers with great service and easily ordered SW products.

Back