Awesone Korean custom by Vancei of ANAKIN SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i get a laugh thinking someone on this forum is bound to have this (see attachment)within their collection as they make a stretch for a derogatory remark regarding this custom...

Yeah the face sculpt is just about perfect - no question.

The hair on the other hand.. it's exactly why I can't stand that idea on 1/6 figures.

It's like something a cat coughed up. :lol

Exactly. Which is a pity because the sculpt looks just like him. Needs less gel for one thing ( last pic).

Im not seeing anything asian in it either.

i get a laugh thinking someone on this forum is bound to have this (see attachment)within their collection as they make a stretch for a derogatory remark regarding this custom...

This is sooo true. :lol

Found this on OSW from 2006... supposedly the artist commenting on the sales of his figures (apparently one went on ebay without his permission when there were only 5 in existence and went for around $1000)

"<written by Vansei>

I pretty much have a hunch... The person who's selling a doll that doesn't even exist on eBay... has to be a Korean...

Of course it'll be one out of those five...

It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth that this home page is filled with onlookers in some sort of twisted mystery theatre just by one small doll made by one person...

If someone who has anything to do with Star Wars were to read this...

This is what I would like to say to...

To me, Star Wars aren't just films, but textbooks...

If I had ever even thought that it would become something commercial I wouldn't have even begun in the first place...

I'd tell them that I've labored only because I was a fan...

I wasn't that well off when I was young..

I saw Star Wars by catching snakes in the mountains and selling them to buy a ticket...

If I were to put my Anakin on eBay...

I'd want to see that the buyer were George Lucas...

I want to put my Anakin on eBay so that the director I respect the most could have it...

I want to be a part of the history that George Lucas has made...

I want to make all of the characters of the Star Wars films and place them in my workshop.

And with those dolls from Episode I through VI, I want to feel history.

Dreaming of a replica empire... Vansei. "

md86p.jpg

Back