Awesone Korean custom by Vancei of ANAKIN SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that facially, these Anakin's look great, but the lackluster hair ruins the overall, if they could nail down the hair, this could be an amazing piece.

i think vancei re-edited the sculpt at least 4 times in the past 2 years.
And he even made the light sabers not just one sculpted piece, but several differnt pieces of metal and plates as if 1:1 scale. same with the shoes that are magnetic at the bottom.
I heard and (saw the list) that he's doing an obi-wan too.
quite amazing work.

It is a great sculpt and a tremendous amount of work. But I agree with Pix that I wouldn't be selling body parts for it. I've never cared for the hair, and I can't imagine the price tag attached to it. My rule of thumb is that if a hot girl happened by, and I was embarrassed to tell her how much I paid, then I paid too much.

I have to say um..... Well mom always told me if I didn't have anything nice to say to not.... Well ok the hair is a bit dodgey. The facial paint is well done. I would rather have a Les, Mikey, or Dark artist one though. It looks like pubes are coming out of his head.

If that's classified as a piece of crap, I don't know what you can call some of Sideshow's 1/6 offerings(Han Solo, Princess Leia, Mace Windu) that look nothing like the real life characters.

Brent don't get me wrong. That is a fantastic shot of this custom. Look at the lighting. This figure is great don't get me wrong. This shot however is lit perfectly. Not too much light. IE don't look at to much of the figure.

You can't. He only made six of them and unless one of those owners is selling then you are out of luck.

Yea and if they were to sell we are talking some serious $$$. Thanks for the info. I suppose I'll just be waiting for Hot Toys!

Yea I believe that. I haven't seen any others on this level yet. If I'm going to get one is like it to be this quality!

Ya know,I talked to this guy Vancei a couple of times last year trying to buy this thing,but to no avail.He will not sell it to anyone outside of Korea and everyone of these he makes are spoken for. I would also think that it would cost more than 500 bucks. He was supposed to be working on Obi Wan this year,but I guess he can't get past Anakin.I personally think version two is the best. I personally think the hair is awesome and very well done for the scale,alot better and realistic than just sculpted plastic. Version 2

vanceianakin04or3.jpg

vanceianakin08fk0.jpg

vanceianakin09389x292fr5.jpg

The best shot of version 3 I have seen.It looks like the pic of Anakin off of the front of the Ep. 3 dvd:

dscn16271jpghv5.jpg

The sculpt itself is fantastic. The hair is ridiculous.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

The sculpt itself is fantastic. The hair is ridiculous.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I can't see what's so funny.

I remember wanting one of this back in day - rooted hair is a trick thou. Elvis' custom is cool but I think this guys sculpt is better.

Yeah the face sculpt is just about perfect - no question.

The hair on the other hand.. it's exactly why I can't stand that idea on 1/6 figures.

It's like something a cat coughed up. :lol

Back