AVP-R Predalien Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the pics so you don't have to click on the link...

AVP2x-large.jpg

PredAlien4.jpg

PredAlien3.jpg

PredAlien2.jpg

PredAlien1.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Man, that looks sick!!

That last one is already my new wallpaper! (Anyone get a better shot, or shots, post 'em!)
This flick looks sick! :rock

This makes three for sure Hot Toys figures I am gonna need now, this WOLF Pred, a regular boney head Alien, and this Predalien! Hope they make all three!

That last one is already my new wallpaper! (Anyone get a better shot, or shots, post 'em!)
This flick looks sick! :rock

This makes three for sure Hot Toys figures I am gonna need now, this WOLF Pred, a regular boney head Alien, and this Predalien! Hope they make all three!

MAN, Now i need Alien/Aliens Diorama, Avp2 Biohelmet, and these 3 in Hot Toy form

man gonna cost me a **** load

Itll probably be a bulky bastard, only thing im harping on is the pred jaws but they arent too bad, maybe make em smaller?

"One of the captions for the pictures provided this information: "Unlike the original Aliens, the Predalien doesn't lay eggs which are then transported by a face-hugger. The new creature can regurgitate in it's victim's mouth." So...erm...it's a big face-hugger maybe"? (Hicks, AVP-Galaxy)

He turned out pretty cool. I love the clear dome and skull underneath like the first Alien.

The directors said the loan predator in this movie is a "cleaner".
He's the Harvey Keitel of Predators.
He takes care of loose ends and not interested in trophies, thus no hunters code.
So woe to anything that gets in his way.

Get on it Hot Toys!

It looks to me like the usual ADI we-don't-put-too-much-thought-into-it design...
I mean, why is the damned thing's color light, like a Predator?
Kane wasn't black, yet the Nostromo alien was jet-black.
The population of Hadley's Hope wasn't black either, yet the aliens were all black.
And before anybody says the aliens are blue, red or grey with a mottled offect, I'm talking IU here.
In Universe (pretending the films are their own reality), aliens are always grey/black. Not brown, ochre, red or whatever.

It's a bit annoying that ADI have always failed to understand what makes the aliens scary and outlandish. They just design ok monsters. There's no soul to what they do.

And what the hell is that musculature on the chest?

They just ignore or refuse to put any thought into what the aliens are and how they are supposed to work.
They discarded the exo-skeleton idea for the A:R and AvP aliens, making them loose all the biomechanical characteristics that actually made the Giger design so disturbing. Then they bring it back (sort of) for the regular aliens in AvP-R and forget about ti again for the predalien. WTF?

Screw ADI.

Sure, it's an interesting monster, but it's just that.
Scott's and Giger's vision is gone.

We cant expect much as seeing that this is the first hybrid anyones attempted and there no real "Guideline" so to speak for its appearance

Technically, they're all hybrids.
We have no idea how the pred anatomy works, but it must be very similar to ours, otherwise they wouldn't look so much like us overall. Just look at their musculature, that alone indicates that they must have a bone structure very similar to ours.

Back