AVP game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you can play "HIDE THE PANTSBURSTER" with it.
:rotfl :rotfl

Thanks for all the cool pics. The hugger looks nicer than I expected. Too bad they didn't also make the tail flexible though!

Btw, did you have any trouble redeeming the 4 multiplayer maps? It seems PS3 owners in North America have been having problems downloading the bonus content. I've been trying since day one to redeem the multiplayer skins but still no luck! :taz

Yeah, but a buddy of mine said that he put a wire hanger inside to make his bendy.

Also, I too have been trying to redeem the codes with no luck. :(

Cos you get to kick ass with a pulse rifle and the motion tracker makes you douse your drawers.
it mostly makes the game no fun because you have to keep restarting at the same checkpoints over and over.
and the pulse rifle is no help at all unless you're in tight corridors and there's like one alien after you.

Pre-ordered my copy today...live in the UK, it only gets released tomorrow... and I won't be able to get it until Sunday, when my dad's payment comes in!!! :banghead Well, at least it's there, waiting for me. Got the hunter edition for PC :joy

Oh, and if checkpoints annoy you, you can always play on Nightmare and have no checkpoints :wacky

I really liked the game, once you learn to zero in with the Pulse rifle the game really kicks ass!

I have only completed two levels, but so far the feel and atmosphere is 100% AvP. The Gfx could be better, but its always like that with console ports.

lots of complaining that its to hard or to easy.If its to easy set it to hard.If its to hard and takes a while to get through your getting your moneys worth imo.I hate games that you can finish in one day that youve just shelled out a hundred bucks for.
makes no sense to me :banghead

I havent palyed the full game yet,but I hope I get my ass kicked in single as a marine.To me that seems true to life.lets be honest if aliens existed and you were a marine 90% of us you either cower in a corner in a puddle of our own urine or be straight up dead or impregnated.

lots of complaining that its to hard or to easy.If its to easy set it to hard.If its to hard and takes a while to get through your getting your moneys worth imo.I hate games that you can finish in one day that youve just shelled out a hundred bucks for.
makes no sense to me :banghead

I havent palyed the full game yet,but I hope I get my ass kicked in single as a marine.To me that seems true to life.lets be honest if aliens existed and you were a marine 90% of us you either cower in a corner in a puddle of our own urine or be straight up dead or impregnated.
well, the alien campaign is too easy and the human one is too difficult.
the predator's is right in the middle and had the coolest ending. so, pred seems to be the way to go.

from what i remember, that was also the case with the first 2 games. at least they're consistent.

Yeah, but a buddy of mine said that he put a wire hanger inside to make his bendy.

Also, I too have been trying to redeem the codes with no luck. :(

Rumor has it SEGA is working hard to fix the code problem, and the PS3 maps and skins are supposed to be available next week, by the 25th. I still keep trying every day, just in case.

Last edited:
Sounds to me like finding the bigger guns as quickly as possible is the first key to the Marine's survival. That and some combat experience will hopefully make the Marine campaign a little more "fun" to play through.

Last edited:
Got this today. I've completed the first level of the marines campaign and am about half way through the second. So far it's been one of the most pant-wettingly awesome gaming experiences I've ever had. Seriously I've screamed out loud more than once. Graphically it aint the best but still pretty damn good and the Aliens look amazing and are animated superbly. Let's hope the rest of the game holds, but so far I'm a very happy camper. :chew

I'm trying to get out of the mines on the second level of the marine campaign.

I'm a big FPS gamer and have destroyed halo on legendary and Call of Duty on it's hardest setting without a problem.

I have this on the hardest setting as well but I find it REALLY hard. Anyone else getting their ass anded to them by this game?

I'm trying to get out of the mines on the second level of the marine campaign.

I'm a big FPS gamer and have destroyed halo on legendary and Call of Duty on it's hardest setting without a problem.

I have this on the hardest setting as well but I find it REALLY hard. Anyone else getting their ass anded to them by this game?
that's what you get for playing the hardest campaign on the hardest setting.
it took me a couple days to finish it on normal. the alien/pred campaigns are way more fun.

Finally got a chance today to really play!
OMG! I LOVE this game!

Once I got the hang of the controls....daaang!
I completed the Aliens campaign, and then the Marine's.
The aliens one is rather short compared to the Marines, but I really got my money's worth with this game.
Also, when they said there were different types of aliens in the game, they sure weren't kidding. :google

Again, once you get the controls down...hold on to your socks.
I don't scare easily, but there were quite a few times where I got the crap startled out of me. lol :eek:

I really liked playing as the alien, but the Marine's campaign was cooler IMO. Nice environments too! They really encompassed everything and then some.

I really got the feeling I was being stalked in the jungle section.
MOAR! lol

Also, when they said there were different types of aliens in the game, they sure weren't kidding. :google
umm wasn't it just the same aliens from the first 2 games? i didn't see anything new.
if anything, maybe a couple got redesigned a little, but they're the same thing.
Listen FOX if you make a movie of this game your set ;)
nope. no more ____ty avp movies. i won't get tricked into seeing another abomination.
the ones that exist should be more than enough proof that avp only works as games.

I can't answer that without giving up some spoilers.
All I can say is I noticed 6 different types.

Back