AVP game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alien >>>> Everyone.

Predator is cheap. You dont get a satisfying kill.

Marine...is MW2...so meh.

Alien....its different. And you cant be cheap. Every kill is satisfying.

Alien >>>> Everyone.

Predator is cheap. You dont get a satisfying kill.

Marine...is MW2...so meh.

Alien....its different. And you cant be cheap. Every kill is satisfying.

I agree, with the Predator complaint, the kills with him...or it, aren't satisfying.

I don't like the Marines that much, for the reason you stated above, its like MW2 for me.

Alien....where do I start? Everytime I play as a Xeno, every kill I get is more gratifying then the last.

Me too!! I feel the same way, its hilarious(sp?) to see them flipping out, and firing in all different directions:rotfl and 5 seconds later they get impaled:banana

This game is really fun/addictive. Kudos to you Rebellion and Sega.

I've got it on the Xbox 360 myself.

Heh, thats actually why I love playing as the marine. I try to keep my cool but knowing that impending death is coming for me just puts me on edge. I love it!

They should make Predator Hunt adjustable. Right now the predator is scared of the marines, not the opposite which its supposed to be.

They should make Predator Hunt adjustable. Right now the predator is scared of the marines, not the opposite which its supposed to be.
Agreed. For predator hunt they should lose the throwing disc (the only way anyone racks up kills as the predator) and make him able to take more damage instead.

been bashing this game for the last 3 days and its all good to me.:D
is a lot easier than the first two but oh well,still kick arse to me.

Does anybody know what the trick is to a successful focus attack? Whenever I use it on someone, it's like I've ran up behind them and lightly tapped them on the shoulder so they can turn around and gun me down. But when people do it to me, I get knocked to the ground and roll around uncontrollably while they finish me off. What gives?

Does anybody know what the trick is to a successful focus attack? Whenever I use it on someone, it's like I've ran up behind them and lightly tapped them on the shoulder so they can turn around and gun me down. But when people do it to me, I get knocked to the ground and roll around uncontrollably while they finish me off. What gives?

I think thats another example of one of the big problems with this game. The inconsistencies. It would be great if playing on a harder mode meant you had to play smarter and plan attacks better, but instead it just makes you weak as a baby and your enemy is virtually indestructible.:banghead GRRRRR

I think thats another example of one of the big problems with this game. The inconsistencies. It would be great if playing on a harder mode meant you had to play smarter and plan attacks better, but instead it just makes you weak as a baby and your enemy is virtually indestructible.:banghead GRRRRR
I was talking about multiplayer, actually. I assume I'm doing something wrong.

Back