AVP game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHarris

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I'm incredibly excited for the new AVP video game that's coming out. Everything that's I've been reading is very positive! Just went out and pre-ordered it from Game Stop. I typically hate doing that because they cost a bit more than in most stores and what you get for the pre-order is usually pretty dumb.

In this case you get three different character skins to use in multiplayer.

The predator is called the "Serpent predator".

Sound like we'll be able to play as the snake?

I prefer the regular mask, but still kinda cool.
2534d1258640167-pre-order-bonuses-aliens-vs-predator-avp_bonus3lg.jpg

Holy hell that was fast. Feel like I just saw proto pics a month ago. But I gotta wait for the reviews. I think Sega's last game was golden axe and apparently it sucked. Am excited about this, however. Previous installments were good for their time and lotsa fun.

This game is looking pretty good. Hopefully it turns out as well as the first one. (For the PC) I loved that game.

I loved the first two for pc. Not sure about this one though. I agree the predalien style mask just doesn't do it for me.

This game was going to be banned here in Australia because of the stupid reason that we don't have an R rating in gaming.
But they've finally rated it and it will be released in all it's gory, bloodthirsty, trophy killing glory!:D:banana

It's going to be tough picking this game up when there is Bioshock 2 and Mass Effect 2 coming out right around the same time.

It's going to be tough picking this game up when there is Bioshock 2 and Mass Effect 2 coming out right around the same time.

Yeah! I'm getting both of those, and they're only 1 week apart. :monkey2

Unfortunately, this means that AVP is on the chopping block, unless the reviews all very positive. Too many great games coming out within the next couple months. I have to budget accordingly (especially my time).

It's gonna be a HUGE year for games. Because 2009 was such a financial disappointment many companies purposefully delayed their games to boost 2010...

I just preordered the AVP exclusive hunter edition game at Gamestop. It comes with a fully articulated facehugger model kit ,a comic, & other goodies. The facehugger looks like it's full scale, I wonder what company made it?

Has anyone heard if STEAM is a requirement for this on the PC?

I really hope not.

Back