AVP ELDER HEAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used super-glue. But the only thing that worked for me was the P!tu method of drilling the hole first -- I used a modeling hand drill. Then I dipped the quill in the glue, holding it with a pair of needle nose pliers, and then slid the quill in the hole.

I feel your pain brother, I am also not very good when it comes to the smaller details like these. I have attahed about a quarter of them and that was quite a long, tedious trial and error process for me. i even went so far as to buy some old lady reading glasses to try and get a better view of what I was doing. It became so frustrating that I put him aside and haven't touched it or tried again in a number of months. I live in Seattle and I used to have this guy living in the apt. next door to me who was an incredible sculptor, but he moved out to Bellevue when he got a job with Wizards Of The Coast a few years back and I don't know anybody else with the skills to help me out. So now he just stands inside my bedroom door mocking me and my lack of skill every time I pass by. I'm hoping to one day try again and get a couple more of the spikes attached but I am super glad that none of the Predators that came out after him had the same feature or else I probably wouldn't have bought them. If anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

I don't think I will be trying to attach these if I can't put his helmet on.

Got you covered. I live in Rowland Heights (60 between 605 and 57 fwys)

QuillsRaw.jpg

QuillsBlack.jpg

FinishedEyes.jpg

Let me know.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/9REiPo1A6_8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9REiPo1A6_8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>
f2jade.jpg

2u4sb9d.jpg

z7mkj.jpg

6xrj7p.jpg

Last edited:
Back