AVP ELDER HEAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmlsuperman

Caped Wonder Stuns City!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm gonna post this here as well, might get more traffic.

I've gotten pretty good at putting together these HOT TOYS PREDATOR figures, but I will not even try to glue together the facial hair spikes on the AVP Elder. If anyone out there feels confident that they can do it without damaging the head or the facial hair spikes, I will gladly pay for your services. I'd like to put this together but this seems beyond my skill level. If you are in Los Angeles I can messenger it to you, if you live outside of Los Angeles I can ship it to you. Please PM me with how much you'd want to do this and how long it will take. I'd like it back as soon as possible, I'm not one for waiting to long. Thanks

I tried it, it is not easy nor do I want to do it.

Hi.It is very simple I is sure you can to make it!
138992835.jpg
138992943.jpg

Last edited:

I've gotten pretty good at putting together these HOT TOYS PREDATOR figures, but I will not even try to glue together the facial hair spikes on the AVP Elder. If anyone out there feels confident that they can do it without damaging the head or the facial hair spikes, I will gladly pay for your services. I'd like to put this together but this seems beyond my skill level. If you are in Los Angeles I can messenger it to you, if you live outside of Los Angeles I can ship it to you. Please PM me with how much you'd want to do this and how long it will take. I'd like it back as soon as possible, I'm not one for waiting to long. Thanks

I live in Cypress, which is near LA and i wouldn't mind helping you out. I just did mine a week ago and it turned out awesome. I wouldn't charge you 'cause its not that difficult to do. I was like u at 1st then i just sat down and took my time with it. I can show u a pic of my elder tomorrow 'cause i'm busy all day today.

I tried it, it is not easy nor do I want to do it.[/QUOTE]

God hates a coward :D

Lol
Just playing with you.
I was dreading adding them on,but I got great tips from the freaks here and he came out ok:joy
:banana

Did you get those quills put in?

I still have to do this also.
They only thing that has stopped me is I don't think you can put his helmet on after you put the quills in.

What kind of glue did ppl use?

Back