Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection Apocalypse EX, Wolverine, New Spiderman Pg 726

That is just stunning! You da man. :rock :rock

Hey averone, great collection and videos. I have been keeping up with your updates for a while and you truly have one of the best collections. I wanted to know your opinion on which Captain America 1/4 scale statue you like best between the new XM Studios and the Old Sideshow PFF? Your input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hey averone, great collection and videos. I have been keeping up with your updates for a while and you truly have one of the best collections. I wanted to know your opinion on which Captain America 1/4 scale statue you like best between the new XM Studios and the Old Sideshow PFF? Your input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Thank you sir!
XM comes very close, I think it has lots going for it. Yet I still think that the Sideshow Cap is still the king.
Each one is different and the flag and packing of the XM can't be beat, what is going against it is the high price. Although I think you can't get the Sideshow cap less than $1K now days

Thanks for the reply! Congrats on the Apocalypse and Wolverine! I haven't seen the sideshow Captain PF lower than $2000 on eBay lately so I purchased the XM Studios version. Can't wait to see the updated room tour video and thanks again for your input!

For all the Wolverine lovers!
One of the very best Wolverines X-men in my collection

Another great acquisition Alex ;)

Re: Averone's collection Apocalypse EX, Wolverine, He-Man Pg 728

SDCC is coming up soon guys, I plan to upload some good media from the show. I will try to cover alot of ground.
Will concentrate on mainly and first on ARH Studios Inc. Death Dealer and Barbarian.
Here are some early WIP of what they are doing now to get ready by the show:

Re: Averone's collection Apocalypse EX, Wolverine, He-Man Pg 728

Wish id bought some of the older ARH releases. Too hard to track them down now without paying through the nose. Not missing death dealer or the viking warrior

Back