Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection HQ Sideshow Update Pg 722

Loving the DC update.

Who made the Bane & Grey/Blue Batman (my favourite suit). They look like perfection

Are you getting the SS Joker Bust? I've ordered it along with the Modern Batman Bust, I've never owned a 1/1 scale Bust before so I'm really excited for them. I'm just worried how them Joker eyes will turn out after ditching the acrylic eyes

Loving the DC update.

Who made the Bane & Grey/Blue Batman (my favourite suit). They look like perfection

Are you getting the SS Joker Bust? I've ordered it along with the Modern Batman Bust, I've never owned a 1/1 scale Bust before so I'm really excited for them. I'm just worried how them Joker eyes will turn out after ditching the acrylic eyes

To have the chance to own a 1:1 and properly display it its a great occasion! I think you will really like that bust, I did see it in person and its very nicely done. I am surprised they will not have the glass eyes, its too bad. No I will not get the bust right now as I have to cut down a bit and this was not a must have.
The Batman I have here were hand sculpted by a guy from Argentina. I had made myself 3 colors for my own collection. To me a sculpt is far superior to any fabric that can be put on top of the sculpture. I have to add, that I still enjoy the Batman PF set up too and I think they look great together.
To my surprise this "Bat" pose here and look is very similar to the new Ben A movie one! It would be easy for me to have a professional sculpt over it, but I think I will wait to see what SSC does first. I just want a more traditional pose and not so stylized. Im getting picky at my age, and dont have the room anymore to buy everything so I hope someone comes up with the correct look soon, I think the movie in 2015 will be real good. Avengers and batman/Superman all in one summer! Cant wait!

GrEat DC collection Averone :)

Arrival of XM Cap
I am very impressed by both quality and sculpt, finish and stryo/box. I have to say it is very solid statue.
I can only see this being a sought after statue and one that presents real competition. I rejoice knowing this will be very good for us the consumers!

Enjoy!

Re: Averone's collection XM CAP Updated Pg 723

:exactly::clap congrats!! great pics another awesome piece to the collection!

Thank you, but the excitement is dimmed a little as I am about to show you guys something from ARH Studios soon! One that you, specially will love Great Pheidias! ;)

No vid yet? Looks great congrats! :)

The proper way to display the shield on the XM :)

Wonderful update. It's looking pretty awesome! Congrats.

another top review by one of the best and if not the best youtube reviewer!:clap

Thank you Great Pheidias!

I dont understand the hate on Youtube! Its so good for the market for us consumers! It will be better to have competition for the all of us!

Must have been that Brazil T-Shirt! LOL

Back