Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection Bat on Lion & Wolvie LSF Troy Sculpt alt head Pg 717

If brown LSF with 3 heads, I think many yellow LSF owner will be grrrr

BIG NEWS from ARH Studios announced today!!

The licenses are Tarzan (and Jane) and Frank Frazetta in full majestic 1/4!

We have already Troy working on a Tarzan fighting a gigantic crocodile diorama. Ehren Biennert sculpting Frazetta's Indomitable. Both will be ready in time for San Diego Con.

Also we will have Troy sculpting Frazetta's Atlantis and Ehren sculpting Frazetta's Queen of Egypt in time for New York Con in October.

Here are at least 4 of the sculpts from Frazetta that will be made by ARH Studios Inc. - unlike the last few sculpts from us, these will be true to the art and very accurate to the artwork.

Indomitable is now WIP all in 1/4!

Death Dealer in 1/4!

Atlantis in 1/4!

Queen of Egypt in 1/4!

The idea behind those two new licenses, especially Frazetta is to produce museum quality works. All the pieces will be in 1/4th scale, and during all my negotiations with Frazetta’s family, there was one point that was very clear since the beginning for all of us.
We want to represent Frazetta’s work in the most meaningful and faithful way possible. It means we will not be taking any “creative license” with the paintings, and we will not be “interpreting” it either. Our sculptures will be exactly like a 3D image of the paintings, so if for instance Frazetta didn’t paint the tiger’s legs with much definition, we won’t do it for him! It will be a rough sculpture in the areas that Frazetta left it rough.
Also, we will be producing relief sculptures of Frazetta’s paintings, so we will have not only the statue but a “wall sculpture” like a painting but with relief that you can hang on the wall.

Nice looking batman. That came out really nice. The video was great man! The alt wolverine head looks awesome as well. Still debating on whether or not to take that plunge. Congrats on the new licenses as well. Lot of good looking stuff from ARH is sure to come as a result. I'll be patiently waiting some sneaks

BIG NEWS from ARH Studios announced today!!

The licenses are Tarzan (and Jane) and Frank Frazetta in full majestic 1/4!

We have already Troy working on a Tarzan fighting a gigantic crocodile diorama. Ehren Biennert sculpting Frazetta's Indomitable. Both will be ready in time for San Diego Con.

Also we will have Troy sculpting Frazetta's Atlantis and Ehren sculpting Frazetta's Queen of Egypt in time for New York Con in October.

Here are at least 4 of the sculpts from Frazetta that will be made by ARH Studios Inc. - unlike the last few sculpts from us, these will be true to the art and very accurate to the artwork.

Indomitable is now WIP all in 1/4!

Death Dealer in 1/4!

Atlantis in 1/4!

Queen of Egypt in 1/4!

The idea behind those two new licenses, especially Frazetta is to produce museum quality works. All the pieces will be in 1/4th scale, and during all my negotiations with Frazetta’s family, there was one point that was very clear since the beginning for all of us.
We want to represent Frazetta’s work in the most meaningful and faithful way possible. It means we will not be taking any “creative license” with the paintings, and we will not be “interpreting” it either. Our sculptures will be exactly like a 3D image of the paintings, so if for instance Frazetta didn’t paint the tiger’s legs with much definition, we won’t do it for him! It will be a rough sculpture in the areas that Frazetta left it rough.
Also, we will be producing relief sculptures of Frazetta’s paintings, so we will have not only the statue but a “wall sculpture” like a painting but with relief that you can hang on the wall.

As I stated on the Home page here, Frazetta and ARH, I may have to open a New Wing HAHAHAHA

Great looking Batman and great review Alex! Congrats on the continued success with ARH acquiring the two new licenses. The concept art looks incredible. Can't wait until Comic-Con to see some protos. I finally saw the Medusa in person last month, and I'm so sad I missed out. I only collect Batman statues as you know, with a few exceptions, and she is a grail to me. Someday, I'll get her. Just can't afford the $2000 she's going for these days.

Man I just Viewed that Batman on Lion, Exquisite Piece, Alex, WOW! Incredible Post my Friend

Great looking Batman and great review Alex! Congrats on the continued success with ARH acquiring the two new licenses. The concept art looks incredible. Can't wait until Comic-Con to see some protos. I finally saw the Medusa in person last month, and I'm so sad I missed out. I only collect Batman statues as you know, with a few exceptions, and she is a grail to me. Someday, I'll get her. Just can't afford the $2000 she's going for these days.

Thank you
The ARH Studios success has been hard work, the very first year Medusa came out I was so proud as I knew we had a special sculpt. People didnt really see it then, They said $600 was way too much for an unlicensed piece. :cuckoo: You see, they didnt know we make works of art! :) Now unfortunately its too late. The Medusa is out of production and the only way ARH inc will make more is to do a Full Bronze anniversary statue, and thats going to cost us alot of money.
Im very happy we were hand picked to make and represent Frazzeta museum sculpts. And there is more news, I just can't share with all of you! Gosh, I want to, but have to be patient. You know what they say, good things come to those who are patient.

Man I just Viewed that Batman on Lion, Exquisite Piece, Alex, WOW! Incredible Post my Friend

I have to say its a good thing, customs are not made like this everyday. If they were, no one would buy from anyone else.
A work of art, not just a statue of Batman.

As I stated on the Home page here, Frazetta and ARH, I may have to open a New Wing HAHAHAHA

It would be an incredible thing to see ARH inc in your collection. Even if its only one statue.

Thank you
The ARH Studios success has been hard work, the very first year Medusa came out I was so proud as I knew we had a special sculpt. People didnt really see it then, They said $600 was way too much for an unlicensed piece. :cuckoo: You see, they didnt know we make works of art! :) Now unfortunately its too late. The Medusa is out of production and the only way ARH inc will make more is to do a Full Bronze anniversary statue, and thats going to cost us alot of money.
Im very happy we were hand picked to make and represent Frazzeta museum sculpts. And there is more news, I just can't share with all of you! Gosh, I want to, but have to be patient. You know what they say, good things come to those who are patient.

I new you guys make works of art. Hell, I collected Arahom's work for over a decade, and I am well aware of, and have been very fortunate to be included in many of your wonderful customs. I wasn't aware of Medusa unfortunately. She's glorious.

one of theses Three off the Bat would work for me

Queen of Egypt in 1/4!

ARH Inc is getting together some top artist to the work necessary, you better get at least one of these beauties. :)

i regret for not pre-ordering the medusa Statue . and now im patiently gonna wait for this "Death Dealer in 1/4"

F19CC75E-F932-4C37-8932-735056F5F183.jpg

i regret for not pre-ordering the medusa Statue . and now im patiently gonna wait for this "Death Dealer in 1/4"

View attachment 96498

You better be ready this time around. 4-5 amazing artists are now hired to the work for us.
Get read to be amazed!

Sweeet

Can't wait to see what you guys come out with. Personally, I'm more interested in beasts and monsters.

Oh and naked chicks ;)

Chris

Sweeet

Can't wait to see what you guys come out with. Personally, I'm more interested in beasts and monsters.

Oh and naked chicks ;)

Chris

Chris, plenty of sweet beasts and breasts not to worry! :)

Frazetta has so many cool paintings, its just so much I can show you! I never thought in a million years I be involved with the making of the opening of he museum!

Chris, and dont forget the Tarzan and the CROC!!

Take a look how big these things really are!

Back