Avengers VS X-Men

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which side are you on?

• Total voters
It's called Marvel AR and it's available in the app store. Basically, you download the app and open it up, and it looks just like you are looking through your camera, but you go through the book and whenever you find a page with a red box with a white AR on it, you hold your phone over it and the app augments reality with bonus features. For example, when you hold it over the page where Cyclops blasts Cap, it will morph into the original sketch page, then transition into the inked page, and finally, into the finished page.

It's called Marvel AR and it's available in the app store. Basically, you download the app and open it up, and it looks just like you are looking through your camera, but you go through the book and whenever you find a page with a red box with a white AR on it, you hold your phone over it and the app augments reality with bonus features. For example, when you hold it over the page where Cyclops blasts Cap, it will morph into the original sketch page, then transition into the inked page, and finally, into the finished page.

Cool! Thanks for the info! :duff

I'm not sure, I'd assume so, but you could probably just check the Android marketplace and search "Marvel AR."

EDIT: Just checked the ad again, it's available in the marketplace, it also says that you can just go to marvel.com/ARapp to download it (it's free, by the way).

I'm not sure, I'd assume so, but you could probably just check the Android marketplace and search "Marvel AR."

EDIT: Just checked the ad again, it's available in the marketplace, it also says that you can just go to marvel.com/ARapp to download it (it's free, by the way).

I'll have to search the marketplace later today for it. Thanks!

Just finished the second issue. Nothing has really wowed me so far.

It's rather funny how this is basically the same situation on Avengers: The Children's Crusade.

Just finished the second issue. Nothing has really wowed me so far.

It's rather funny how this is basically the same situation on Avengers: The Children's Crusade.

Feels like the subpar Fear Itself event for me already --like the meat of the fights are going to be in other books. Hope things pick up.

Just finished the 2nd book and it was meh. The issue seemed horribly rushed. I hated how the story just...skipped from the start of the fight into the room where Hope was hiding. They were all fighting and then "poof" they are breaking into the room? :mad:

a few things annoyed me:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Wolverine is one of the most annoying characters

:mwaha

Scott Summers, is that you?

I agree with your points. Heard the stuff in the other comics regarding AVX is already better. Cap gets a B- in the danger room in Wolverine & The X-men :lol

The second issue wasn't a good as the first though so far the event hasn't been better then I expected it to be. They are making it really hard to side with the X-Men in this book, Cyclops doesn't seem to even care what the Phoenix is doing on its way to earth or what its capable of, never mind all the crap they have been through because of it. I'll continue reading it for a few more issues but this thing is going on through September and I have a feeling its going to start to get watered down to fit into 12 issues instead of 6.

Yea.....
Spoiler Spoiler:
fighting namor in the water was actually pretty hilarious....they would absolutely get butchered :lol

Have they ever killed Cyclops?
Crap, I never thought about that. :( Cyclops is my favorite Marvel character. I really thought Marvel making him more militant was a good idea, but he has been acting crazy for awhile. This may be the next kill-a-key-character move by Marvel.

A cool twist would be for Apocalypse to be 'reborn' in Cyclops since they have already merged before.

Crap, I never thought about that. :( Cyclops is my favorite Marvel character. I really thought Marvel making him more militant was a good idea, but he has been acting crazy for awhile. This may be the next kill-a-key-character move by Marvel.

A cool twist would be for Apocalypse to be 'reborn' in Cyclops since they have already merged before.

But 616 Apocalypse isn't dead. Last time I saw him was when the Celestials took him after that whole fiasco where he made Gambit, Sunfire, Polaris & Stargazer into his horsemen. Plus they had that "young" Apocalypse enrolled at Wolvie's school.

Back